The Morph of Murp Murph a Mojave Sand JKUR

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
not sure how i have missed your build but love it! i literally did the same thing this last weekend with PR44/PR60, and Switch pro install. im just waiting on drive shafts right now so i can test drive it:clap2:.

For the ARB twin air compressor i have the M.O.R.E mounting bracket and i like it a lot. keeps it really stable under the hood. also with any questions on wiring up the compressor and lockers to the Switch Pro i would ask JeepJeep 75. he did mine for me and it works great!!

Mtb275

not sure how i have missed your build but love it! i literally did the same thing this last weekend with PR44/PR60, and Switch pro install. im just waiting on drive shafts right now so i can test drive it:clap2:.

For the ARB twin air compressor i have the M.O.R.E mounting bracket and i like it a lot. keeps it really stable under the hood. also with any questions on wiring up the compressor and lockers to the Switch Pro i would ask JeepJeep 75. he did mine for me and it works great!!

Thanks for the compliment. The little bit of research I've done has me thinking the MORE is the best option or go under seat. It is installed for now, but will be looking to switch it out sometime in the future.

The switch pro connection appears really easy with their harness. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mtb275

On Sunday I went to the mall to get some pine scent. Nothing too technical, but was able to stretch the legs a little. We didn't get to do as much as we wanted, about a 1/3rd of the way in the trail was closed with snow. Where it was closed, the trail still had a bout 4' of snow on it. Good to see this time of year for Drought stricken Central California.
IMG_0113.jpg IMG_0114.jpg IMG_0102.jpg IMG_0112.jpg

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Nice looking Jeep! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the rack after having used it. I like the custom paint on the jack too! :thumb:

Top Bottom