The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This guy is funny.

View attachment 104619

He has talked a lot of shit about wayalife and the mods/admins yet when he saw us at KOH this past year did nothin that he said he would.

He was talking shit about Moochie parking at the nitto truck at the main pit saying that "he is the only forum member working a pit at KOH but these assholes park here" or something to that effect. Funny that he didn't mention the handful of us forum members helping out in the pits for a team and even going out and helping said team off the race course after they had issues.

After all of that, the following night after the main race he went up to Greg, GCM2, and talked to him for at least ten minutes about his jeep and was nice as can be. I guess when they don't have a screen to hide behind they have nothing to say. :idontknow:

:cheesy: That's awesome. Luckly he was "doing real work" :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Figured id chime in just to say that .....

it looks like your still up to your old tricks you goof.

Matti!!! It's been too long my crazy stalker friend who "almost" knocked me out in Moab before I somehow banned you from the U.S. Good to see you again :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a blast from the past. This was made by a Jeep salesman named Jason DeMonto who works over at Airpark Jeep in Phoenix. Apparently, he didn't like the fact that I didn't want him pimping Jeep sales on my forum unless he were helping to support it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Figured id chime in just to say that .....

it looks like your still up to your old tricks you goof.

Well, well, it's our good friend Matti. How's it hanging douchebag? Out of curiosity, when was the last time you tried to cross the border into the U.S.? I'm just wondering if all of your stalking and threats have resulted in you getting placed on a "non-friendly" list.

horse

LOSER
After Eddie being a baby and crying to the police. I have not even tried.

Cant wait for you to come up to Canada to visit

Sharkey

Word Ninja
After Eddie being a baby and crying to the police. I have not even tried.

Cant wait for you to come up to Canada to visit

Hey Eddie...do you think you can cry to the police about Justin Bieber?

In many ways I really feel sorry for you Matti. Perhaps if you took some of that misguided hate and directed it towards something positive, you could turn your life around and make something of yourself. Sadly, I expect that will never be the case.

You can't wait for me to come up to Canada to visit? Why is that? Are you going to almost kick my ass too? Truly Matti, I'm trembling.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I wonder if the "east coast rock runners" will join in this thread since they seem to show up almost everytime we wheel at RC.

This is too funny tho.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I just feel sorry for that little girl having a father that gets enjoyment out of posting threats to people on the web and then fails to keep their personal life private from what they're doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I wonder if the "east coast rock runners" will join in this thread since they seem to show up almost everytime we wheel at RC.

This is too funny tho.

im sure they will be there on the 18th again with their fearless leader jkmadness, oh im sorry i mean dr madness :crazyeyes:

noroad

This is too funny tho.

its funny they call themselves that when its more like the East coast bypass runners lol hahahah

Top Bottom