The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Adam, you have outdone yourself. I tried looking for these this morning but Xtranormal is not up anymore. So glad that these are still on YouTube :clap2:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Matti......Horse.....Señor Douche.......you still here lurking??......Chime on in......I'd love to hear more about you being banned from the U.S. .........It just sounds so badass when you tell the story.........jump on in here tough guy.......tell us how you're going to put Eddie's teeth in a jar.......

~Woodrow~

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Matti......Horse.....Señor Douche.......you still here lurking??......Chime on in......I'd love to hear more about you being banned from the U.S. .........It just sounds so badass when you tell the story.........jump on in here tough guy.......tell us how you're going to put Eddie's teeth in a jar.......

~Woodrow~
You know what would be really funny...if Eddie wore dentures and had to put his own teeth in a jar at night. I'm sorry, that's all i can think about when I see this clown's comment about putting teeth in a jar.

kingg5

Here's one I found regarding Steve Schultz, he's actually kingg5 here on the forum...

View attachment 104616

This a shot of his daughter? I wonder if she know this is how he really talk? :crazyeyes:

its one thing to attack me as an individual. bringing my child into it is absolutely unacceptable. considering that my whole issue is with that photo and your lack of explanation on it, which afterwards i understand you did explain that it wasnt (and i stated that in the teraflex thread)

Im not sure about the legality of it all, but i will be calling a lawyer about this.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
its one thing to attack me as an individual. bringing my child into it is absolutely unacceptable. considering that my whole issue is with that photo and your lack of explanation on it, which afterwards i understand you did explain that it wasnt (and i stated that in the teraflex thread)

Im not sure about the legality of it all, but i will be calling a lawyer about this.

Hey moron, the photo is linked from YOUR Facebook page. Don't want people to see it, DON'T POST IT UP. :naw:

By all means, call your lawyer :naw:

JKWrang

So by virtue of posting a picture on the internet, particularly a public forum such as Facebook, you lose all privacy rights to said photo. Funny how that works.

Now, the point of the statement was to demonstrate how the foul things you chose to say would not reflect well upon you in front of your family - the thought being that you should act as if your kids were watching you.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

Lol, he might tell you that there are privacy settings on Facebook. Learn to use them.
I used to say it's embarrassing to see grown men act like this online, but the looks of that peach fuzz I don't think he finished puberty.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

He didn't attack your daughter , He asked is she knows her daddy runs his mouth online.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So by virtue of posting a picture on the internet, particularly a public forum such as Facebook, you lose all privacy rights to said photo. Funny how that works.

Now, the point of the statement was to demonstrate how the foul things you chose to say would not reflect well upon you in front of your family - the thought being that you should act as if your kids were watching you.

Couldn't have said it better myself, thank you!

Top Bottom