The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

:cheesy: I'm sure the haters will have a great story that'll explain how that's possible. :crazyeyes:

Kool-Ade. Any flavor. It's highly addictive. :eek: Need a 27 step program just to talk about stopping. Not sure how many steps to actually regain full control of my soul. We may forever be moths to your almighty light. No pressure or anything. :cheesy:;)

I haven't caught up with the whole thread yet. I can't slack off TOO much at work ;) . I will say this though...I heard a lot of crap about this forum and a guy named Eddie before I signed up over here. I decided to try it out and form my own opinion instead of listening to others and just avoiding it altogether. I'm really happy I did. There's a lot of good people and information on here. I've heard of people on other forums calling the people here "fan boys" but maybe some of these haters wouldn't have such a sour mood if they made their own decisions instead of just following the ideas of others.

I have missed a LOT today! This might be one of the best threads so far. I couldn't help but laugh at all these folks last night. I did find that the Passant guy that just kept going on and on has a knock-off Project-JK logo on the back of his Jeep. Couldn't help but laugh on that one.

Here's another one from our Facebook page posted by a Jason Peters..

jason-peters.jpg

No lie, this is a photo he posted of himself...

10686924_10101797223521607_4402687162561508160_n.jpg

And I am should be ashamed of myself? :cheesy:

I haven't caught up with the whole thread yet. I can't slack off TOO much at work ;) . I will say this though...I heard a lot of crap about this forum and a guy named Eddie before I signed up over here. I decided to try it out and form my own opinion instead of listening to others and just avoiding it altogether. I'm really happy I did. There's a lot of good people and information on here. I've heard of people on other forums calling the people here "fan boys" but maybe some of these haters wouldn't have such a sour mood if they made their own decisions instead of just following the ideas of others.

As Eric Hoffer once said, "Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life." Reasonable people will always see things reasonably and really, I think most of the folks here are just that. Good, fun loving reasonable people :yup:

I have missed a LOT today! This might be one of the best threads so far. I couldn't help but laugh at all these folks last night. I did find that the Passant guy that just kept going on and on has a knock-off Project-JK logo on the back of his Jeep. Couldn't help but laugh on that one.

Yeah, it's a good thing he follows his "good book". The venom coming out of that guy was intense :crazyeyes:

And you're the type of person/member we like to have around. Those that can see past all the BS out there. Eddie, the mods and a lot of us get a bad wrap. An open mind and a few days over here shows a better picture of how we are. We have to put up with all this bullshit every week. We couldn't care less, but do like to have fun with the trolls. Makes work and life more fun. Hope you stick around with a positive attitude JeepDrum. :thumb:

LOL!! What a surprise. Got the following link sent to me. I guess the classy guys over at Pirate4x4 have been beating the drums, lighting the torches and bringing out the pitchforks for me. I don't normally make a habit of posting up links to other forums but, some of the nice things they are saying are just too good to share. Enjoy :crazyeyes:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/1870913-so-fucktard-deserves-bit-attention.html

Sends me to a link to register and where they want me to give money.

R/
Will

I've been in meetings all day. Just read through all of this. So much awesomeness in one place! :thumb:

LOL!! So here's a good one that I found over there.

jim-socks.jpg

Yeah, all of these losers are just innocent and honest guys who have no intensions of trolling me and just want the truth. :rolleyes2:

LOL!! I see they have also posted up my home address and with harmful intent. :crazyeyes:

Well, if you hear about me in the news, please reference that thread for a possible suspect :D

Top Bottom