The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

GraniteCrystal

LOL!! Funny how guys like this hate me so much that they obsess over every post I make and use my copyrighted logo as if it were somehow there's. :naw:
That's what I'm thinking. First this guy is frequenting the forum, finds The AAA thread, copies the photo, edits the logo and text, and posts it. That's some serious effort for someone he hates so much!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
LOL!! Funny how guys like this hate me so much that they obsess over every post I make and use my copyrighted logo as if it were somehow there's. :naw:

Notice, that you won't find Instagram posts, or entire threads on this forum, bashing other forums. What does that say about Mr. Oh?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
That jkwrangler jackass really hates Wayalife, lol. But he still has to check in to see what's going on. :cheesy: The struggle is real.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I've always said that hatred is brewed from three things:

-Somebody's personal insecurities
-Jealousy
-False assumptions/rumors

I've gotten quite a few Instagram/Facebook comments since I put my Wayalife banner on my JK, and all of them are from people who have HEARD this or that or whatever from other sources. I've been active here since 2015, and personally think that WAL/Eddie hate is totally uncalled for. This whole "he bashes brands and censors products" bullshit is so untrue its laughable.

Basically what I'm trying to says is clearly him and Cindy have done something right to generate the level of hate that they get.

I hate to use this term in this day in age, but literally all the sh!t thrown at Eddie is "fake news." It's all " I heard, I read, etc"......people just like the taste of haterade.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap I'm following that guy. He has a basically stock 2 door sahara with some metajoke fender flares and ebay wheels :cheesy:

If you're following him, can you give him shit for ripping off my copyrighted logo. I tried contacting him about it but he just blocked me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to use this term in this day in age, but literally all the sh!t thrown at Eddie is "fake news." It's all " I heard, I read, etc"......people just like the taste of haterade.

Hate has a way of giving meaning and purpose to an otherwise empty life.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was referring to Cameron Law, but I'm not blocked by JKJeeps so let me see what I can stir up [emoji1303][emoji1303]

LOL!! Got it. I wonder if Cameron Law is one of the guys on here who recently went full-retard :idontknow:

As far as jkwrangler goes, I'd be grateful if you could. Not that he'd care and will most likely block you too but it'd be nice if more of his followers knew the guy he hates on is the same guy he stole his logo from.

longarmwj

LOL!! Got it. I wonder if Cameron Law is one of the guys on here who recently went full-retard :idontknow:

As far as jkwrangler goes, I'd be grateful if you could. Not that he'd care and will most likely block you too but it'd be nice if more of his followers knew the guy he hates on is the same guy he stole his logo from.

IMG_2691.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone else peering in that might be wondering, here is the JK Rough Diamond Decal! This is the original and authentic Project-JK.com 'JK' Logo Decal that is trademarked by WAYALIFE,LLC. and has been set in a rough diamond design. This decal has been applied to Jeep JK Wranglers around the world since 2006!

The PROJECT-JK logo which consists of a squared off and angular single image depicting the letters 'JK' bound at the center is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office - Registration Number: 4,918,290. Int. Cl.: 16. Ser. No. 86-708,800.

And, here's a link to our store where he ripped the design off of.
https://www.wayalife.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=DECAL-JK-DIAMOND

DECAL-JK-DIAMOND.jpg

mo0s3

I just looked at his page and um yup he totally jacked the logo, but Ryan's response is priceless haha : Edit: man does he have a hard on for Wayalife smh

Last edited:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Screenshot_20170624-140403.jpg Eh I had to get in on this. Funny thing is I've been wheeling all SoCal trails running a WAYALIFE banner for over 3 years and nobody says shit. Get on the internet and bam everyone is a badass.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom