The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

USMC Wrangler

After recently seeing someone mention a "Robert Murray" in the Tucson area, I saw this pop up in a semi-local FB Jeep page. (I'm no longer following for the record.) I guess someone recently liked or bumped this post because it was from last year.

There is a short exchange after someone posted a pic of their Jeep with a WAL banner. In Mr. Murray's own words...

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

It's funny. I ran one trail with this group November 2015 with Wayalife decals all over my Jeep. Not one person had anything to say about any of them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After recently seeing someone mention a "Robert Murray" in the Tucson area, I saw this pop up in a semi-local FB Jeep page. (I'm no longer following for the record.) I guess someone recently liked or bumped this post because it was from last year.

There is a short exchange after someone posted a pic of their Jeep with a WAL banner. In Mr. Murray's own words...

It's funny. I ran one trail with this group November 2015 with Wayalife decals all over my Jeep. Not one person had anything to say about any of them.

LOL!! I'm afraid that I don't have a clue as to who Robert Murray is. If I'm reading things right, he never actually ran the Rubicon with me but instead of offering to help me out, he was butthurt over the fact that I didn't acknowledge his awesomeness while I was busy working on my broken Jeep in a parking lot. :idontknow:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
LOL!! I'm afraid that I don't have a clue as to who Robert Murray is. If I'm reading things right, he never actually ran the Rubicon with me but instead of offering to help me out, he was butthurt over the fact that I didn't acknowledge his awesomeness while I was busy working on my broken Jeep in a parking lot. :idontknow:

I guess you should stop working on your Jeep and go press the flesh, and talk to people?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

What an asshole you are for not stopping from fixing your jeep to talk to this guy you had never met or known.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess you should stop working on your Jeep and go press the flesh, and talk to people?

What an asshole you are for not stopping from fixing your jeep to talk to this guy you had never met or known.

Well, maybe if it were just "people", I may not have been so preoccupied with what I was apparently fixing but awesomeness is a totally different story. Clearly, awesomeness should require that I drop whatever I might be doing to acknowledge it. :crazyeyes:

longarmwj

I mean I don't know about you, but I always stop working on my Jeep to talk to and meet EVERYBODY.

Why do you think my WJ isn't done yet? :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I mean I don't know about you, but I always stop working on my Jeep to talk to and meet EVERYBODY.

Why do you think my WJ isn't done yet? :crazyeyes:

Not just "talk" but "acknowledge". Not just "EVERYBODY" but "awesomeness". There is a difference :crazyeyes:

USMC Wrangler

Apparently he is very awesome. At least the posts I've seen him make say so.

Clearly your repair etiquette is lacking. I mean you should've dropped everything to acknowledge him! [emoji23]

I don't remember meeting him on that one trail I went on with the group, but seems like I'm not missing anything.

I tried searching his name here but can't find the build thread I saw him mentioned in. Hopefully it'll come back to me...

Top Bottom