The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not YouTube but saw this today

Sigh, I highly doubt Eddie ever asked for a free JCR bumper. Sad.

:cheesy: What's really funny is that I'm not the one who created the meme - that honor belongs to OverlanderJK. But hey, they can believe whatever it is they want to believe.

BTW - I hope you don't mind but I moved your thread and the following responses into the official hater thread.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Not at all, I should have put it there to begin with. I do find it funny they go and say “we replaced the bumper for the customer” but glossed over the fact that it caved in on itself and they replaced it with a bumper that would do the same thing if it hit a tree. They can stick you making YouTube videos about shooting potatoes at their bumpers and show off that they are “thought.” I think they are going the way of teraflex, comedic marketing sells more stuff than quality products.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not at all, I should have put it there to begin with. I do find it funny they go and say “we replaced the bumper for the customer” but glossed over the fact that it caved in on itself and they replaced it with a bumper that would do the same thing if it hit a tree. They can stick you making YouTube videos about shooting potatoes at their bumpers and show off that they are “thought.” I think they are going the way of teraflex, comedic marketing sells more stuff than quality products.

Exactly. They can say what they want about me but the photo speaks for itself. It's great that they replaced the bumper but for me personally, I'd rather PAY for a bumper that wouldn't taco in the first place. But hey, that's just me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Right, because saying all that changes the FACT that their's was the ONLY bumper that still tacoed when none of the other bumpers that hit the exact same tree didn't. :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
LOL!! Right, because saying all that changes the FACT that their's was the ONLY bumper that still tacoed when none of the other bumpers that hit the exact same tree didn't. :crazyeyes:

Exactly. Why is it that TRUTH is always attempted to be extinguished with smearing?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Fucking amazing, I hit two antelope with my EVO bumper at 70. It didn’t do a damn thing.

Who ever is in their marketing department is a fucking moron. Using a bent front bumper to throw a jab at a forum. Solid plan.

Top Bottom