The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

tdougherty81

Fucking amazing, I hit two antelope with my EVO bumper at 70. It didn’t do a damn thing.

Who ever is in their marketing department is a fucking moron. Using a bent front bumper to throw a jab at a forum. Solid plan.

The EVO bumper is beefy as fuck. Think your current bumper could take the same hit?

longarmwj

What designs did they copy? I’m confused by your comment.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A couple of their bumpers remind me very much of LOD and Genright bumpers. Especially their Mauler Deluxe with the grill hoop. Looks almost identical to the Genright LoPro bumper.

In fact, that Genright bumper is the one I'm planning on running when I get my JL.

Last edited:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
What designs did they copy? I’m confused by your comment.

A couple of their bumpers remind me very much of LOD and Genright bumpers. Especially their Mauler Deluxe with the grill hoop. Looks almost identical to the Genright LoPro bumper.

In fact, that Genright bumper is the one I'm planning on running when I get my JL.
Most of their stuff, bumpers included look like they pulled up design software and changed dimensions by an eighth of an inch all around of other brands. I know there's going to be similarities between brands but to the everyday person they could be the same bumper.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Right, because there's no way companies like these would EVER work with a loser like me unless...

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Fucking amazing, I hit two antelope with my EVO bumper at 70. It didn’t do a damn thing.

Who ever is in their marketing department is a fucking moron. Using a bent front bumper to throw a jab at a forum. Solid plan.

I smashed in the entire back end of a honda accord to where the trunk was in the backseat, my rampage bumper had a 1" scratch on the powdercoat.

Exactly. They can say what they want about me but the photo speaks for itself. It's great that they replaced the bumper but for me personally, I'd rather PAY for a bumper that wouldn't taco in the first place. But hey, that's just me.

All I’m gonna say is I have some JCR sliders and I love them but then again I really haven’t put them to the test yet. But I’ve hit some stuff pretty hard with my Warn bumper and didn’t even chip the powder coat!

Last edited:
Top Bottom