The Official WAYALIFE JL Wrangler = ORDERED UP!!

JAGS

Hooked
Thank you :cool:

Honestly, it was almost too simple and I mean that in a negative way. There literally were next to no options and we had no real idea what the few there actually came with. It really was a guessing game and we pretty much ordered in the dark :crazyeyes:

I was afraid of that. [emoji51] I'll likely wait till things are a bit more public and maybe (hopefully) a bit more descriptive. My guess is maybe shortly after the auto show???

In any case, congrats again on the purchase. Will be a fun process to see. [emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was afraid of that. [emoji51] I'll likely wait till things are a bit more public and maybe (hopefully) a bit more descriptive. My guess is maybe shortly after the auto show???

In any case, congrats again on the purchase. Will be a fun process to see. [emoji106]

Yeah, my guess is things will be come more clear after the reveal at the LA Autoshow.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Congrats!!! Exciting Stuff!.... Finance guy looking out the window at Moby.... "Uhhhh, would you like an extended Warranty?" LOL

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I have a name suggestion for you: The New Jeep.

Maybe that isn't very original. Congratulations. Jealous.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Painted fender flares huh?

I’m jealous. I wish I knew what options there would be. Although ordering one is tempting.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Painted fender flares huh?

I’m jealous. I wish I knew what options there would be. Although ordering one is tempting.

LOL!! Yeah, what the hell. If it’s anything like what we’ve seen so far, it should have black trim. I think it’ll look nice - until we beat it up of course [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom