The Official WAYALIFE JL Wrangler = ORDERED UP!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Actually, we haven't. We might have to start a new thread and get some input from people like you. :yup:

First, congrats!

Second, a name? Hmmm....another white jeep that will be small and stock next to Moby in the garage.

How about Little Dick?* Maybe Little Richard in order to be rated G? :cheesy:

*Credit goes to Sharkey, he wanted me to name Knuckles that.

JeepJeep75

That shows some commitment for sure if your ordering it before anything is known about it. I like that! Looking forward to seeing how you both beat this new jeep up and then make it better. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Nice! Congratulations! I’m jealous as f@#k! :D

I was talking to my wife the other night about how I stole her Jeep, originally our Sahara was hers before we traded it on the Tumbler....I told her it worked out in her favor though because when our lease is up on our Honda she could buy a JL, but she said “no, I’ll just take yours and you can have the new one.” She really loves our current JKU.... I’ll be getting a ‘19 in mid-April of ‘19.

jesse3638

Hooked
Interested to see what the steel bumper group is. I figured you’d order a manual. Can’t wait to see it!

Any thoughts on a name?
Yeah so did I. I want to hear about the new auto though. I actually traded in my truck a couple weeks ago and got a 2017 Nissan Sentra base model with a 6 speed manual. It's pretty fun and I've been Averaging 33+ mpg..;). It'll pay for itself in fuel savings before my loan is paid off..haha
LOL!! Yeah, we're super excited to drive the JL once it comes in but it might be tough at first being that we have options that are so much more capable. :crazyeyes:
It'll be cool for sure. Just make sure you take Moby along so you can get drug over that large boulder like slavens did...haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

davidc128

Man I'm excited to watch this build!! Not gonna lie jealousy is off the charts right now haha jk... congrats!!!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Congrats!!! Any particular reason you didn't want to go with the much more powerful (and probably ultra easily tunable) hurricane engine? Also, what's the HD electrical group? Upgraded alternator?

Love the fact that your dealership sells Ursa Minor equipped rigs (the white one right behind moby in the photo you posted).....very cool, and one option I'd love to be able to get/finance from my dealership.

Last edited:
Top Bottom