The Official WAYALIFE JL Wrangler = ORDERED UP!!

mastrcruse

Congrats!

I've been wondering if I should buy a new JL since I haven't slapped 40's and my 60's underneath the JK. I'd think that I could move the axle brackets around and fit em' on the JL. One outstanding question would be if the speed sensors are the same. Then I remind myself that the JK is paid off, nearly done, and the promise I made to my wife that after the JK is done that we'd get a new HD truck :)

Last edited:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Congrats!

I've been wondering if I should buy a new JL since I haven't slapped 40's and my 60's underneath the JK. I'd think that I could move the axle brackets around and fit em' on the JL. One outstanding question would be if the speed sensors are the same. Then I remind myself that the JK is paid off, nearly done, and the promise I made to my wife that after the JK is done that we'd get a new HD truck :)

Trade your Jk for a Jl and you’ll basically be free and clear so then you can get the truck. Win win!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

TLife

Oh, trust me, if the manual were new, we would have gotten it. Being that it's the same old 6-speed, we decided to go auto.

Is this confirmed? I thought current rumor was that there will be a new 6 speed.

Either way congrats on the JL, can’t wait to see what you do with it!

Top Bottom