The rebuild of LULU the 2013 Jeep rubicon

I bought this jeep brand new in 2013 did a full build on it within the first few years. Dynatracs, coilovers, 40’s and all the fixing. Went through a divorce and sold the jeep to a buddy with only 25k miles on it. Fast forward 4.5 years I bought it back. When I got it back my buddy had done 0 maintenance and had a lot of problems. After fixing those which included a full motor rebuild I went back to wheeling the heck out of it. This jeep has been all over the country and been wheeled hard and been put up wet if you know what I mean. I feel like it’s time for a makeover. It will be getting a 6.4 hemi and 8 speed tranny. I pick the swap kit up on Tuesday and will start tearing it apart shortly after. Also replacing all joints and it’s getting a brand new set of coilovers thanks to disciple off-road. It’s gonna be a few month process to get it all back together as it will be worked on on nights and weekends. I figured I would start a rebuild thread as I never started one when I first built it over 10 years ago. Here are a couple of the parts and pics of the jeep.

Attachments

• IMG_2785.jpeg
    IMG_2785.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6034.jpeg
    IMG_6034.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4373.jpeg
    IMG_4373.jpeg
    272.5 KB · Views: 65

Jsouder53

Hooked
It’s a sweet rig! I’m glad to hear its back in your hands after selling it and that you have more in store for it!

Sylvester

I bought this jeep brand new in 2013 did a full build on it within the first few years. Dynatracs, coilovers, 40’s and all the fixing. Went through a divorce and sold the jeep to a buddy with only 25k miles on it. Fast forward 4.5 years I bought it back. When I got it back my buddy had done 0 maintenance and had a lot of problems. After fixing those which included a full motor rebuild I went back to wheeling the heck out of it. This jeep has been all over the country and been wheeled hard and been put up wet if you know what I mean. I feel like it’s time for a makeover. It will be getting a 6.4 hemi and 8 speed tranny. I pick the swap kit up on Tuesday and will start tearing it apart shortly after. Also replacing all joints and it’s getting a brand new set of coilovers thanks to disciple off-road. It’s gonna be a few month process to get it all back together as it will be worked on on nights and weekends. I figured I would start a rebuild thread as I never started one when I first built it over 10 years ago. Here are a couple of the parts and pics of the jeep.
should be fun to watch

After having my sister in the hospital with heart failure and now having to go back to work full time. I ran out of time to get the hemi swap done myself so it’s on its way to Jeep Speed Shop to get done. 1 month from today I should be ripping around in it!!

Attachments

• IMG_4613.jpeg
    IMG_4613.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 12

Jsouder53

Hooked
After having my sister in the hospital with heart failure and now having to go back to work full time. I ran out of time to get the hemi swap done myself so it’s on its way to Jeep Speed Shop to get done. 1 month from today I should be ripping around in it!!
I’m sorry to hear about your sister, I hope she makes a full recovery!

AZVAJKU

Hooked
[/QUOTE

I hope your Sister has a speedy and full recovery.

Top Bottom