THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED - Part 1 : Taking the Stage Route Home

TRLJNKY

Awesome trip! Thank you for being our tour guide and sharing with us

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Really cool! I enjoy reading about these kinds of adventures. A great reminder that the Jeep Wayalife is just as much about discovery and the journey as it is about obstacles, maybe more so. Thanks Eddie and Cindy!

gmb425

Looks like a really fun adventure!!! Thank you for sharing. I like the bottles and the information about each one.

pop2tu

What an adventure! Thank you for sharing with us the history, makes it that much more interesting.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Very very nice......I'd love to have that kind of open space on "ye olde continent" have to drive east for that towards the Balkans and quickly run into much more perilous back roads as some of them are still mined, traveled by not very nice minded people etc....... and northern africa is a headache to say the least!!:grayno::grayno:

Basscat

Very very nice......I'd love to have that kind of open space on "ye olde continent" have to drive east for that towards the Balkans and quickly run into much more perilous back roads as some of them are still mined, traveled by not very nice minded people etc....... and northern africa is a headache to say the least!!:grayno::grayno:
Now that's one very awesome post! Thanks for sharing!

LearJeff

Just like the top notch WAYALIFE video productions, these pictorial essays make me feel like I was with you guys! My bucket list keeps getting longer and longer thanks to your awesome adventures 😎

Top Bottom