THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED - Part 1 : Taking the Stage Route Home

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Such cool history out there away from roads regularly traveled. Love the history. Thanks for sharing with us:yup:

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
So much raw history out west that can only be had off-roading/overlanding. Your adventures makes me want to move out west even more than I already do. Thanks again for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bullwinckle

Hooked
THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED : Taking the Overland Stage Route Home

Great pictures and awesome history on the trails! [emoji106]

aermid

Wow what a really cool historic trip. We need to do some digging around and see if there's neat stuff like this inTX

Thunderbird

Great road trip. I wish Wayalife would establish a section that follows Roadrunner Magazine format that provide the way points and an area map for different road trips. I do use the Roadrunner Magazine for suggested road trips and have had tons of fun on the different road trips published in the magazine. But meeting offroaders on routes through Wayalife would be outstanding.

WJCO

Meme King
Great road trip. I wish Wayalife would establish a section that follows Roadrunner Magazine format that provide the way points and an area map for different road trips. I do use the Roadrunner Magazine for suggested road trips and have had tons of fun on the different road trips published in the magazine. But meeting offroaders on routes through Wayalife would be outstanding.

Welcome back from 2013. If you hung around here more, you likely wouldn't have to deal with roadrunner magazine, whatever that is......

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Not to mention it is policy here and asked of others with their trips to NOT post GPS coordinates and such as it keeps leading to the destruction of historic places and things. The idea as I understand it is, if you're williing to do the legwork to find these places and things, then you're likely the kind of person who will respect the trail and its remains. Gotta say it makes sense to me, and hopefully to you as well.

Top Bottom