The Scarlet Witch Build

WJCO

Meme King
That rack looks great. We may look into that. As far as your exhaust, it does look really close, however, the line inside is steel, so I doubt the heat will do much. Just keep an eye on it. It won't take long for your axle to turn black though. Mine is about a foot away and the axle is really black from the exhaust.

That rack looks great. We may look into that. As far as your exhaust, it does look really close, however, the line inside is steel, so I doubt the heat will do much. Just keep an eye on it. It won't take long for your axle to turn black though. Mine is about a foot away and the axle is really black from the exhaust.

Thanks for the info. I need to put some miles on it and come back and tighten everything again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKrob15

I have the same exhaust but only had it after lifting the Jeep. It was near the axle but never that close. I actually just cut off the dump and moved it to exit at the rear bumper. The drone was horrible and I was setting off so many car alarms at work and home.

Nice build !

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Houndy95

Heard back from PSC and I'm definitely going to go with the Larger kit in plans for future upgrade to 40's. As for any updates on Wanda; I've been sick since Christmas and today was the first day I felt good enough to get out and do any work. So I got the exhaust completed and the SpringTail driver side rack done. Hope to start on the Fenders and rear Bumper tomorrow if I can get an extra set of hands.

How do you like the rack? It looks great I may look into something like this.

Now this Build is about to get interesting! I'm so excited and I can't wait to get this on my rig!

But this also means I have to get the Fenders, Rear Bumper, and some Powder Coating done ASAP! Looks like a very busy weekend for me with no BSing. LOL

39054532024_2381da1600_c.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Now this Build is about to get interesting! I'm so excited and I can't wait to get this on my rig!

But this also means I have to get the Fenders, Rear Bumper, and some Powder Coating done ASAP! Looks like a very busy weekend for me with no BSing. LOL

39054532024_2381da1600_c.jpg

Congrats. You doing the work yourself ?

Finally an Update. Work has been ridiculous the past month or so and I've done nothing but work. Basically Wanda has been up on jack stands for weeks looking like this after I ripped the fenders and rock rails off.

26246452728_4ee332ff0f_c.jpg

26246452758_1548b9b5bd_c.jpg

Finally this weekend I had time to work on her. First I took her off the stands and rinsed her off. Got started on the front fenders. The first front fender I feel took me half the day. I think I put the thing on and off like 50 times making sure the holes lined up and marked properly before I drilled the first hole. But after about 2 hours the first one was on and the fear was gone. Driver side took me about 30 minutes. Now the indicator lights had me puzzled for about 30 minutes because they were backwards. I wired them Black to Black and White to White but it was wrong. The needed to be reversed White to Black and visa versa. But in the end I got everything installed and rock rails back on.

40189253602_0173571944_c.jpg

25351069417_937cf2e575_c.jpg

40189253812_a9e066a402_c.jpg

Next was removing the rear bumper, spare tire, and putting the rims and tires together. Bumper and rear tire removal was pretty simple. Youtube videos on the 10A Bumper helped. And another rinse was needed once those items were removed. Think I had more dirt in my garage floor then on the Jeep by the end of the day Sunday.

38675661750_6661e8981b_c.jpg

38675661430_cd1393f8de_c.jpg

25615005567_33f341315d_c.jpg

Sunday was Rims and tires. These are done and I'm loving them.

25615005247_096ef49736_c.jpg

Can't wait to see these on. Plan to put these on this week and the Baer Brakes up front before I drop it off at Chaos on Friday. Here is what they kind of look like beside Wanda. LOL

26614976658_6c248d6203_c.jpg

So once the rims and brakes are on this week I'll post photos.

Top Bottom