The UNICORN is Finally Ours!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats! Glad you got taken care off. Can’t wait to see what you do with it.

So awesome! Congrats!

Congrats Guys. You deserve all the fun you are going to have with it.

That’s awesome! Congrats

Congrats man!!!

Congrats!!! Incredibly awesome!

Congratulations!!!

Very cool, Congrats!!

Thank you everyone. It's been a long time coming and so glad to finally have it in hand :yup:

Woohoo! Can't wait to see what you do to it!

Congrats on the JT. Can’t wait to see what happens with it next.

Woohoo! Cannot wait to see it in action.

Congrats on the new JT. Really looking forward to see what you do to it.

Congratulations! Let the transformation begin!

Awesome! I can’t wait to see the build progress. :thumb:

Thank you. Already got the ball rolling on things to come and hope to share the transformation with all of you very soon :yup:

Very nice addition to the family. Congratulations! Can't wait to see this mythical beast traversing the rocks ever so elegantly.

Not sure about how elegantly it'll traverse rocks with it's significantly longer wheel base but we'll be sure to share all the fun :yup:

Congratulations Eddie and Cindy sucks that you didn't even get the one you ordered

Yeah, the whole thing really was total BS. Everything from the idea of what a "Launch Edition" was supposed to be to how things played out with the dealer we chose to use. Really sucked that they would assign a friend of ours a VIN ahead of us in spite of the fact that we ordered ours first and recommended him to them. The whole experience has left us with a bad taste but we finally have a Gladiator in hand and that's all that matters.

Ordered mine today! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Congratulations! Hopefully you'll get yours a lot faster than us. :thumb:

Love the white... an even bigger Moby [emoji16]

Fixed it for you![emoji23]

:shock: :cheesy:

jdofmemi

I can't believe I missed this

Congratulations on finally corralling the unicorn!

I keep finding myself drawn to one, and am looking for excuses to be able to make one a work truck.

briand

Congrats on finally getting to pick up a Gladiator! Time to take a quick break before getting to work on the upgrades I’d imagine. Look forward to finding out the new name and see what’s ahead

jeeeep

Hooked
finally! sucks how it all went down but finally!

ready for the makeover!

don't turn it into a stretched JK or I'll do the voodoo of all voodoo's :cheesy:

Top Bottom