The WINNER of the New Years Shot Glasses is FoxC!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah,I had to go 8 lug. My wheels might be sold, but if not I will have a screamin deal on a set or Raceline beadlocks and some real good 37" Toyo's !:beer:

Thats what I was going to ask. Let me know if that deal falls through, I'll take them. :thumb:

kaptkrappy

Not much for the JK, just a new key chain to replace my broken one.

IMAG0472.jpg

Plus, I need these new shot glasses to go with my other shot glasses.

jk-shot-glasses med.jpg

NAUJK

Its not much but I got some new swag for my RIG this Christmas!!
Finally got some PJK decals and my brother got me a Never Summer one for the rear window so we match!

I have some cash left over ... still tryin to figure out what I should use it on and get myself something for Late Christmas... :bleh:

DSC01328.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wasn't sure I was going to be able to enter this contest or not. Wife surprised me with these today at our Christmas celebration.

image-286385650.jpg

I'll be using this as soon as I can.

image-3334239768.jpg

This is just awesome! One of her coworkers husband does metal work. It's powdercoated and will be hanging the garage soon.

Edit: and if it has to be for the jeep itself...regear scheduled for week of the 14th. ;)

Last edited:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I got new trail tools! Craftsman 19.2 volt with 3 lithium ion batteries, grinder, sawzall, impact, and drill! Also two chargers that will be powered by an inverter so I always have freshly charged batteries. When the time comes we will be better prepared.

Attachments

• image-1363002558.jpg
    image-1363002558.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Prime8

Slimer got a paint job for the skins and carrier and then had me install them on him! Now he's suited and booted.

ForumRunner_20121230_203132.png

Top Bottom