The WINNER of the New Years Shot Glasses is FoxC!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
I got new trail tools! Craftsman 19.2 volt with 3 lithium ion batteries, grinder, sawzall, impact, and drill! Also two chargers that will be powered by an inverter so I always have freshly charged batteries. When the time comes we will be better prepared.

Careful! You'll scratch the paint. ;)

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
WIN-a-Pair-of-WAYALIFE-Shot-Glasses!!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Trail Doors from Body Armor and SpiderWebShade Trail Mesh top and cargo area.........loving it !!!!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE Shot Glasses is...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Please PM me your full name and shipping address and we'll get your shot glasses shipping out to you as soon as possible. :thumb:

Congrats Craig!!

I missed those pics. Totally cute! :thumb:

FoxC

CONGRATULATIONS!! Please PM me your full name and shipping address and we'll get your shot glasses shipping out to you as soon as possible. :thumb:

Outstanding!!!:rock: We had a lot of fun taking those pictures! Zoe talked about "pulling" the big jeep all day!

Eddie...pm is sent and many-many thanks!:thumb:

Cheers!!
Craig

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug

BRAVO ZULU FoxC !!! Enjoy several shots for us non winners......nice haul for Christmas by the way sir.......Santa must have a tricked out JK himself.

2012jkfng702

Congrats Craig!!!! Sorry, I am missing so much over on this site... Trying to get my site looking better and the kid wife and myself have been sick for what seems like a month!!! Enough excusses!! I'll step up and post some more :beer:

FoxC

Congrats Craig!!!! Sorry, I am missing so much over on this site... Trying to get my site looking better and the kid wife and myself have been sick for what seems like a month!!! Enough excusses!! I'll step up and post some more :beer:

Thanks brother...the new warmachines site is looking good! After I get the axle swap finished we'll hook up for sure.:rock:

FoxC

Thanks WAYALIFE!!

Since Zoe's rig won the glasses she gets the first toast...:thumb: (Something a little stronger for me later:yup:)
IMG_2530 (640x427).jpg
Thanks Eddie!

Top Bottom