They dont like it when you promote your business without paying

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Condescending much? I can turn around and sell these rims for damn near what I paid for them wrapped in tires if I wanted to. But why do that right? I could have stuck with my shit ass plasti-dip covered, rusted rims and just paid for brand new set of tires with little resale value after used! That makes sense!

I guess since most of the upgrades on my jeep have been performance driven, I have a hard time understanding why someone would spend good money on something so counterproductive..

trailless

Caught the Bug
That's the great thing about modding a car or a Jeep. You can do whatever you want to it! It's not something I would do but as long as you like it, that's all that matters. I'll still give you wave.

StormTracker

I guess since most of the upgrades on my jeep have been performance driven, I have a hard time understanding why someone would spend good money on something so counterproductive..

I'll be sure to check with you next time to make sure you approve of my purchase, don't want you having a hard time understanding!

StormTracker

That's the great thing about modding a car or a Jeep. You can do whatever you want to it! It's not something I would do but as long as you like it, that's all that matters. I'll still give you wave.[/

Literally the most positive post so far. Thanks

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Honestly, I normally don't give people crap about stuff like that, but your really rubbing me the wrong way..

Probably because his first post on Wayalife was to win a set of rancho shocks back in 2013 and is now just posting about moving to 37s on 22s.

StormTracker

rogerk93

Everything on your jeep has been performance upgrades? In what way? The only thing I can see done to your jeep is cut fenders, huge ass rims, front bumper and removed rear. I run 37's with stock gears and it is by far the worst thing possible. It sucks wheeling with it. Rock crawling is nothing but fun but that's your opinion.

StormTracker

Just moved up to 37s!!

Everything on your jeep has been performance upgrades? In what way? The only thing I can see done to your jeep is cut fenders, huge ass rims, front bumper and removed rear. I run 37's with stock gears and it is by far the worst thing possible. It sucks wheeling with it. Rock crawling is nothing but fun but that's your opinion.

Who said everything?? Smh..... I myself have replaced the EGR valve, Head Gaskets and covers, PCV valve, spark plugs, wires, coil pack, exhaust manifolds, catalytic converters, and O2 sensors. I apologize if it offends you if I indulge myself in some big ass wheels..... And it's pretty lame but that's your opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom