They dont like it when you promote your business without paying

StormTracker

So you're not happy with your new wheels and tires?

Wait what?? I'm very happy with them lol I have been obsessed with this size setup ever since seeing some of the Starwood Motor jeeps in person. Ultimate goal though is a pre-running style jeep jk. So probably dial it back to 20" at a later stage. Btw anyone know where I can find a pre-runner style tire carries?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Wait what?? I'm very happy with them lol I have been obsessed with this size setup ever since seeing some of the Starwood Motor jeeps in person. Ultimate goal though is a pre-running style jeep jk. So probably dial it back to 20" at a later stage. Btw anyone know where I can find a pre-runner style tire carries?

Really?! Could have fooled me the way you've gotten your panties all knotted up over other people's opinions.

thardy

Banned
The opinions I can handle, the condescending and negative undertones is what I'm not understanding.

Dude, if you're happy with your setup, who cares what anyone else thinks? Like I told you in my first post on this thread, most people here wheel on rocks and can't understand why people would want 22s. It's your Jeep, you do you.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Dude, if you're happy with your setup, who cares what anyone else thinks? Like I told you in my first post on this thread, most people here wheel on rocks and can't understand why people would want 22s. It's your Jeep, you do you.

I'll Add to that. If they don't like it ...fuck em.
I like it.

StormTracker

If you like it, roll with it. Since you're adding more updates to it, I'd put gears at the top of that list.

Oh no sir, brakes are at the top then axles. The puny little things are struggling to stop these big ass wagon wheels, and I'll just find a pre geared Dana 44 for up front, the rear axle should be good with maybe just a truss

Kilroy

Do the dynatrac brake upgrade best price for what you get. I like the look just not for me but I do like it.

WJCO

Meme King
I'm just glad you came back to show off how your build is going. I mean you've been gone for a few years...we we're getting worried about you. Did you win those shocks by the way?

Top Bottom