Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon - August 19th

Hellfire

Re: Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon in july

FYI...there's going to be a Suzuki Samurai group going up July 12 -14th...it looks like July is going to be a very busy month. I'm still thinking of going in August or Sept...hopefully hooking up with some of you guys. ( 1st time )

arashi

Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon in july

OMG!

Do you wan't some ppl from Québec? I'm looking into it... If there's is other ppl who want to go from QC province we could all go together!

I'll see if we could make QC delegation :)

anyone from my area send me a PM If you're seriously consider it! For my part If we do it around those date it's doable.

For my part I want to come (and at the same time take a appointment in the EVO SHOP for my lift...

Perfect!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Steph and i were trying to plan one for the 14-17 of july but not set either. Flag us as interested at this point

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

you realize that if we wheel together this year we will have to make it a yearly thing. :brows:

OMG!

Do you wan't some ppl from Québec? I'm looking into it... If there's is other ppl who want to go from QC province we could all go together!

I'll see if we could make QC delegation :)

anyone from my area send me a PM If you're seriously consider it! For my part If we do it around those date it's doable.

For my part I want to come (and at the same time take a appointment in the EVO SHOP for my lift...

Perfect!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

yea. come on down. :beer: however you better get to calling evo to make sure every thing will go smooth. :beer:

StrizzyChris

Re: Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon in july

When is "summer" considered up? I love a fire when camping!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

jeremey

Hit me up on set dates and i'll bring 3 or 4 yjs. we live 2hrs from there so only need a couple days notice. Depending on how fast you go and how hard you push it you can do rubicon in a day and a half.

rtguy1

Put me down as a maybe for this. Love to do it. This will be my first run on the rubicon. What are the dates exactly. I see you have posted the week of aug 19. Are you planning on day one on the trail being the 19th? Thanks. We may be able to caravan up as well if you any are interested. I'm in the SFV near the 5 and 118.

Punisher417

Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon in july

I'm up for this as long as its on a weekend because my rubi should be ready for some action from off road evolution 😄

Old man

Looking forward to Aug 19. Getting the jeep ready new diff covers, roll cage, bead locks steering box cover, and 35 in tires(used)

Top Bottom