Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon - August 19th

LoPo

Caught the Bug
:sigh: was hoping to see you there. There's always next time though

Yea, I want to check out your beast of a rig!

I have our 2nd kid on the way in early Sept, so since this moved to Aug, I had to respectfully bow out. If you want to roll up for one of my weekend runs eariler in the summer, you're more than welcome.

rtguy1

Yea, I want to check out your beast of a rig!

I have our 2nd kid on the way in early Sept, so since this moved to Aug, I had to respectfully bow out. If you want to roll up for one of my weekend runs eariler in the summer, you're more than welcome.

Thanks! Congrats on the new addition. I will pm you about your runs.

jkjurny

Sorry about this, but I'll have to bail on the trip. Wife's worried that the timing is too tight, since our kids start kindergarten on Thursday of that week. Maybe next year. Have fun!

ttfhell

Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon in july

Please add me to the alternate list if this is still full.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TJFIT

rtguy1's freind

Hey guys I'm rtguy1's freind aka Travis aka TJFIT. Sounds like I will be joining you guys for the run in Aug. Im very excited and guess I have a great excuss for some upgrades. I just got on this forum this moring so I will update everything soon. Just wanted to say Hi and give you have an actual name for the list.

rtguy1

Hey guys I'm rtguy1's freind aka Travis aka TJFIT. Sounds like I will be joining you guys for the run in Aug. Im very excited and guess I have a great excuss for some upgrades. I just got on this forum this moring so I will update everything soon. Just wanted to say Hi and give you have an actual name for the list.

good stuff! it's on like donkey kong:rock:

StrizzyChris

There we go! Welcome to the WAL crew and looking forward to meeting ya...and of course to hit the Con!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

rtguy1

since TJFIT is being quite modest i will let the cat outta the bag. his '13 2 door goes in to off road evo next week for coilovers and high clearance long arm.:wings: i'd say he should be ready for the trip

StrizzyChris

since TJFIT is being quite modest i will let the cat outta the bag. his '13 2 door goes in to off road evo next week for coilovers and high clearance long arm.:wings: i'd say he should be ready for the trip

Haha that SOB! And here I was assuming he had an old stock TJ :cheesy:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

TJFIT

Started a build thread, see what I can get done before the trip. She is pretty much stock this week....

JandSJK

OK so got some shitty news yesterday. Just found out that the wife has cancer:(
Its very early stages and very treatable. We talked about canceling our vacation this year but she is very determined to go on the motorcycle ride with her dad. She told me not to cancel the trip with you guys either. Just wanted to let you know there is a reasonable chance I may cancel as we find more out from the Dr. At this point we are just praying for a easy operation and a quick recovery.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

wow that's terrible and sorry to hear! Would like to see you there but do what you need to do...family first always! My thoughts are with you guys

Top Bottom