Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon - August 19th

EXTREMELY PISSED!!!!!! Found out today my vacation got snaked by someone with more seniority than me. Bastard is a new transfer but has more company seniority. Talked to the guy about it and he filled a grievance of harassment. Still trying to fight it but not looking so much in my favor. Time to make the guys life suck!!!!!! So much for being nice to my down stream associate!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

EXTREMELY PISSED!!!!!! Found out today my vacation got snaked by someone with more seniority than me. Bastard is a new transfer but has more company seniority. Talked to the guy about it and he filled a grievance of harassment. Still trying to fight it but not looking so much in my favor. Time to make the guys life suck!!!!!! So much for being nice to my down stream associate!

thats terrible news!! :grayno:

I hope it works out and you still make it on the run!
My vacation time as well as my girls are both confirmed luckily. We are a go! :rock:

maybe its time for a roll call for all those that are on the "go" list

Last edited:
thats terrible news!! :grayno:

I hope it works out and you still make it on the run!
My vacation time as well as my girls are both confirmed luckily. We are a go! :rock:

maybe its time for a roll call for all those that are on the "go" list

I am interested if there is an opening...I may be going in October as well but would love to join you guys if possible. :yup:

I am interested if there is an opening...I may be going in October as well but would love to join you guys if possible. :yup:

nice. i have a feeling this roster is gonna change a bit. notajerryskid will get you on the standby list-see the first post for more info

Would love to go but my job has me travelling out of town for 6 months and will not be back until December. Maybe next summer.

Dude that sucks. Big time. Sorry.

Ordered my spill kit today also along with a snatch block and a first aid kit.

I'll have a little drive from Vegas. What is everyone doing as far as doors and tops while on the trail?

Ordered my spill kit today also along with a snatch block and a first aid kit.

I'll have a little drive from Vegas. What is everyone doing as far as doors and tops while on the trail?

Good question, its about 8 hours from here and I dont want doors or top on the trail, but want them on the ride

Could get a motel or a storage on the Tahoe side.We had a JK on our run 2 weeks ago where he cracked his hard top due to flex

Good question, its about 8 hours from here and I dont want doors or top on the trail, but want them on the ride

You actually gonna wheel naked for once? Lol. I thought you didn't wanna get it dirty? :cheesy::bleh:

You can put your doors in a hotel, but idk about getting a hardtop in there. I'm rolling with my homemade bikini top and tube doors. Lets do this. :rock:

Last edited:
Rolling doors and top from Vegas. Soft tops are the shit!! ;)
Looking at the weather to see if ill leave the doors.

We are rolling out of Vegas on the 17th if you want to convoy. To get up there for a day before to go over everything after the drive.

Rolling doors and top from Vegas. Soft tops are the shit!! ;)
Looking at the weather to see if ill leave the doors.

We are rolling out of Vegas on the 17th if you want to convoy. To get up there for a day before to go over everything after the drive.

Ill be leaving la on Sunday and getting a room for Sunday night. Ill post up later once I have more solid plans and a room. Do you know where you will be staying before we hit the trail?

Top Bottom