Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon - August 19th

Old man

So sorry to hear, with all the new technology your wife will be fine. Still it is scary in uncertain times. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

JandSJK

Thanks for understanding guys I will try and let you know as soon as I can so one of the alternates can go.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

I just bought a smittbuilt snatch block off Amazon and a few shackles a couple days ago. I'll have a fire extinguisher and spill kit by then. No extra axle shafts though :grayno: Maybe by then I'll have chromo's :fingerscrossed:

StrizzyChris

Also I think we need to do another roll call. I haven't seen or heard from rtguy1 or his friend since the bar fight. Not sure if they are still in :idontknow:

mrjester

I could probably make this trip if you all don't mind my TJ on 33's cramping your style ;)

I see the trip is full right now, but if you would pencil me in line I'de love it.

I could probably make this trip if you all don't mind my TJ on 33's cramping your style ;)

I see the trip is full right now, but if you would pencil me in line I'de love it.

LOL. I think that there will be room. I'll throw you on the Alt list for now. :standing wave:

Old man

I think it be good to have another TJ along to keep the newer jeeps out of trouble, Just saying I must be talking some smack.

Vudoo1

ok. Trying to make sure some things get brought. I'm wondering who will be bringing a snatch block and tree straps. I just want to make sure that we have a few with us. I know OLDMAN has one.

Also Is anyone bringing spare axle shafts? :brows:

I'm asking everyone to please bring a spill kit they are cheap. http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Oil-Sponge-Off-Road-Oil-Spill-Kit-p-26252.html

A fire suppressor. :standing wave:

and marshmellows. :wings:

I have a recovery bag I carry with me when I wheel. Inside I have a snatch block, tree saver, strap and spill kits. I have a fire extinguisher in my jeep as well.

Last edited:

JandSJK

Well Steph and I got some damn good news today. The cancer is in its very early stages and the oncologist is 99% certain she will be able go remove it all with surgery. No chemo!! Just quarterly checkups. So looks like I'm a go. I have block shackles extinguisher and a spare set of D30 shafts.

StrizzyChris

Well Steph and I got some damn good news today. The cancer is in its very early stages and the oncologist is 99% certain she will be able go remove it all with surgery. No chemo!! Just quarterly checkups. So looks like I'm a go. I have block shackles extinguisher and a spare set of D30 shafts.

That is damn good news :thumb: looking forward to seeing you there!

TJFIT

Also I think we need to do another roll call. I haven't seen or heard from rtguy1 or his friend since the bar fight. Not sure if they are still in :idontknow:

still in, just got the Jeep back from EVO and ready to roll... don't know anything about a bar fight, lol, I'll have to ask Matt.

Top Bottom