Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon - August 19th

Serg5000

I went with a group in June and it was great. There was seven rigs all together there wasn't many people on the trail during the time we were there. We spent two nights on the trail and roll rolled out on the third day.

The trail was still in its original condition. None of the trail work had taken place yet. As I understand it. The trail was re-worked and much easier to do now. Just keep that in mind.

At the time I was on a Rough Country lift 3.25" and 35's. also have a rear locker. It took some work however I made it problem free.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

I went with a group in June and it was great. There was seven rigs all together there wasn't many people on the trail during the time we were there. We spent two nights on the trail and roll rolled out on the third day.

The trail was still in its original condition. None of the trail work had taken place yet. As I understand it. The trail was re-worked and much easier to do now. Just keep that in mind.

At the time I was on a Rough Country lift 3.25" and 35's. also have a rear locker. It took some work however I made it problem free.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

Thanks!! I'm sure we will.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon in july

checking in. Everyone that is on the list still interested? :standing wave:

Yes sir!

But I'd probably start an alternate list too. Who knows if everyone on the list will make it come August, myself included.

jkjurny

Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon in july

Put me in for Maybe now. My kids start real school that Thursday. Also may not have my rock rails on yet.

JandSJK

Re: Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon in july

Pretty sure I'm still in Steph isn't coming the ride we do with her dad and uncles every year is the same dates. So she will prb ride her bike with them this year and I go on a jeep trip

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

Oddly enough I may already be moving from SoCal pretty soon. Destination isnt certain as of yet(possibly NYC)....BUT, pending there's not a catistrophic jeep failure, I will still make this trip for sure :rock:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Lopo just stepped back. but Vodu1 was on the stand by list also. I'll put your buddy in the standby list for the next spot. :thumb:

Yup, if the trip were going to happen in July, I'd of been there. Enjoy! I'll hopefully get there a few times between June and July.

StrizzyChris

Re: Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon in july

Surprised Vudu has time to hang out with us lowlife, now that he is baller status and chosen for JKX!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Top Bottom