This place sucks, but I like reading the pictures...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If I get banned for expressing myself in an adult manner that's beyond sad and kind of proves my point.

Trust me Eddie and his vendors will be effected more than me and he can call and verify that with Drew if he must.

Lol!!!

Best comment yet. I'm sure you alone will make every manufacturer Eddie does business with fold.

:cheesy:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Hey, you're right, you are VIP. Not everybody gets their own thread. Good going!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
100% understood.....I agree great products.

I'm talking about a forum owner posting the following. View attachment 147016

I'm sorry if that seems classy to you digging someone's jeep we were obviously raised in very different households[emoji631][emoji6]

It's not ok for Eddie to call him out but it's ok for safecracker to call Eddie out? Logic must not be in your business plan.

thardy

Banned
Your still not picking up on the if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all theme....copy

Wait, that's your argument here? The guy with the yellow Jeep chose to say something "not nice" about our community and when Eddie responded, it's his fault? The. You chose to say something "not nice" and it's our fault that you're now getting called out? That's amazing logic.

Top Bottom