This place sucks, but I like reading the pictures...

Cole Trickle

You're right, information could have just been shared, opinions given and left at that. And, had that been the case, I wouldn't have even bothered to chime in.

Yeah, it's pretty clear you are choosing to see what you want to see and be all butthurt over it. :yup:

Lol.....ok bud

Brent McCartney

I am a new member here, in fact I have only had my jku 25 days. I have been welcomed in an awesome way. Been treated with respect and courtesy by all, and have gotten a lot of good info, researched brand I have never heard of and in the end it will be my decision which axes research has me buy.

Thanks Eddie for the great forum.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can't someone have an opinion?

Funny how everyone's entitled to an opinion except for me. For me to have one is somehow "bad form" :rolleyes2:

As a business owner I learn,grow and modify my tactics all the time to improve. If I didn't learn from my mistakes that would be an issue.

Wow, you're so cool. Maybe when I grow up, maybe I can be just like you :crazyeyes:

Done with what?

You or one of your moderators are the ones that chopped posts out of a thread and placed them in a new area with a make believe title.

That's normal?

Oh, you're still yapping away like it matters to anyone - sorry :rolleyes2:

I'm just wondering, was that yellow jeep guy your mom or boyfriend or something? I mean, you sure do seem to be all kinds of butthurt and angry to be posting up the way you are over me saying something as simple as his Jeep just screams badass. :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am a new member here, in fact I have only had my jku 25 days. I have been welcomed in an awesome way. Been treated with respect and courtesy by all, and have gotten a lot of good info, researched brand I have never heard of and in the end it will be my decision which axes research has me buy.

Thanks Brent, I appreciate the support. Please let me know if there's ever anything I can assist you with :yup:

Brent McCartney

I will take you up on that someday. It always amazes me how people don't like something but they won't just leave, they insist on running there mouth.

thardy

Banned
Done with what?

You or one of your moderators are the ones that chopped posts out of a thread and placed them in a new area with a make believe title.

That's normal?

I guess now that Eddie has chimed in and given you what you, apparently, so desperately wanted, you're just going to ignore me? :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will take you up on that someday.

Cool. You know, there are a group of guys in your neck of the woods coming out to run the Rubicon with us next month. Like them, if you ever get the chance to make it out this way, let me know :cool:

It always amazes me how people don't like something but they won't just leave, they insist on running there mouth.

Well, you know, they're entitled to their opinion and all and need to make sure to let everyone else know that I'm not. :crazyeyes:

thardy

Banned

It really is a great group of people isn't it? You should look into joining us on the End of Summer Uwharrie run!! :yup:

Check out the thread if you haven't already.
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24430-End-of-Summer-East-Coast-Uwharrie-Run

Cole Trickle

Nope....never met the guy

38 years old and happily married to a beautiful women with a 6 year old son.

Thanks for the creepy interest but I don't swing that way.

Cole Trickle

Cool. You know, there are a group of guys in your neck of the woods coming out to run the Rubicon with us next month. Like them, if you ever get the chance to make it out this way, let me know :cool:

Well, you know, they're entitled to their opinion and all and need to make sure to let everyone else know that I'm not. :crazyeyes:

Huge difference between an opinion and a insult. If you don't understand that at your age I doubt you will moving forward.[emoji41]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nope....never met the guy

38 years old and happily married to a beautiful women with a 6 year old son.

Thanks for the creepy interest but I don't swing that way.

Just asking - just seems creepy the way you're all butthurt and angry for him and really, over a whole lot of nothing. But hey, since you said it on the internet, it must be true. :crazyeyes:

Huge difference between an opinion and a insult. If you don't understand that at your age I doubt you will moving forward.[emoji41]

Huge difference between what you choose to accept as an opinion and what you choose to take as an insult. If you don't understand that at your age, I doubt you will moving forward.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
She ain't ready yet.

LOL!! You'd be surprised at what you can do with her but, it would help to have a few mods first :cool:

It really is a great group of people isn't it? You should look into joining us on the End of Summer Uwharrie run!! :yup:

Check out the thread if you haven't already.
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24430-End-of-Summer-East-Coast-Uwharrie-Run

This ^^^
If you can make it, I would highly recommend you hook up with these guys. :yup:

Top Bottom