This place sucks, but I like reading the pictures...

Cole Trickle

Just asking - just seems creepy the way you're all butthurt and angry for him and really, over a whole lot of nothing. But hey, since you said it on the internet, it must be true. :crazyeyes:

Huge difference between what you choose to accept as an opinion and what you choose to take as an insult. If you don't understand that at your age, I doubt you will moving forward.

An opinion is jeeps are better off-road than a h3 because they have better articulation and a proven pedigree while the h3 has a much better motor but limited aftermarket support.

Insult....is your jeep sucks because I don't like it.

[emoji631][emoji41]

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
An opinion is jeeps are better off-road than a h3 because they have better articulation and a proven pedigree while the h3 has a much better motor but limited aftermarket support.

[emoji631][emoji41]

Oh my..... You still think someone gives a hoot about what you have to say. What a shame.

Brent McCartney

I will definitely look at it as it gets closer, unfortunately that is college tuition time for oldest son. May have to get second job to support my Jeep habits.

MrHooah04

This place kills me....I have zero dog in this fight and was intrested in the topic as a future D60 buyer but the attitude towards people that don't agree with the masses are shocking.

Bad form for a Forum owner to bad mouth a members jeep:(:icon_crazy::grayno:

As someone that has spent thousands with OE and other vendors of this site and refereed more than a couple people to Drew/Mel for full big dollar builds I think it's a terrible business practice.

I'm sure eddie will come in here and tell me to pound sand as it's his toy box but honestly the attitude is beyond terrible.

Can someone link the original yellow jeep thread? Edit: Just curious

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

[emoji631][emoji41]

Actually the first one is fact the second one is opinion.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Wow, you're just a wealth of knowledge. It's so amazing that a messiah as cool as you is hear to teach us these things. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: I don't ever recall saying that but clearly, you're the type that chooses to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

BTW, your buddy that you're so butthurt over was trying to make a case as to why Currie axles are so good. Since you seemed to have missed it, he said that he's "wheeled lots of places without issues". My posting of his pic was to help illustrate what kind of wheeling he may have done. But of course, this is all beyond reason for you so please, keep yapping away with all your glorious nonsense :cool:

JAGS

Hooked

[emoji631][emoji41]

Maybe it sucked because it had 20" inch rims with 35" tires and electronic "sliders"....for starters. It would be an opinion that those items sucked and thus caused the opinion that a jeep might suck as compared to others with better set ups for offroading.

Taking this in, is it now an opinion or insult? The picture referenced clearly showed why a statement was made. Your opinion maybe different. Why can't WAL have an opinion like others here. He's a jeeper just like us. We're all entitled to think what we want.

jeffro

This place kills me....I have zero dog in this fight and was intrested in the topic as a future D60 buyer but the attitude towards people that don't agree with the masses are shocking.

Bad form for a Forum owner to bad mouth a members jeep:(:icon_crazy::grayno:

As someone that has spent thousands with OE and other vendors of this site and refereed more than a couple people to Drew/Mel for full big dollar builds I think it's a terrible business practice.

I'm sure eddie will come in here and tell me to pound sand as it's his toy box but honestly the attitude is beyond terrible.

Ok, I give in, I call "TROLL" on this post. You knew exactly how to blow it up. Happy now :chatterbox:

Eddie is actually the reason I gave into a Jeep forum and wanting to finally do what needs done to my Jeep instead of just a DD

Thank you Eddie !!

Cole Trickle

Wow, you're just a wealth of knowledge. It's so amazing that a messiah as cool as you is hear to teach us these things. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: I don't ever recall saying that but clearly, you're the type that chooses to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

BTW, your buddy that you're so butthurt over was trying to make a case as to why Currie axles are so good. Since you seemed to have missed it, he said that he's "wheeled lots of places without issues". My posting of his pic was to help illustrate what kind of wheeling he may have done. But of course, this is all beyond reason for you so please, keep yapping away with all your glorious nonsense :cool:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433378566.471086.jpg

Here you go. This is where you insulted his jeep.

I'm pretty sure you went out of your way to find a picture to post so you could clown him and discredit his opinion.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I give in, I call "TROLL" on this post. You knew exactly how to blow it up. Happy now :chatterbox:

Eddie is actually the reason I gave into a Jeep forum and wanting to finally do what needs done to my Jeep instead of just a DD

Thank you Eddie !!

Well, I hope that I've been able to assist you in some way shape or form here on WAYALIFE. :yup:

Top Bottom