This place sucks, but I like reading the pictures...

Cole Trickle

Wait, that's your argument here? The guy with the yellow Jeep chose to say something "not nice" about our community and when Eddie responded, it's his fault? The. You chose to say something "not nice" and it's our fault that you're now getting called out? That's amazing logic.

Not nice how so?

Someone started a thread asking for personal experience on two different products. The poster shared his experience with the forum in a manner that I don't find offensive at all. He went as far to say he liked Dynatrac and said he would have no issues running the Axle.

Seems like some pretty good Parody to me?

Where are the personal attacks and mean comments?

How am I not being nice? lol

I have Currie RockJock 60s on my rig with 37" tires. No problems while wheeling. I was rear ended a few months back and the Honda ran into my right rear tire. He hit so hard that it bent the rim and the axle at the flange.

I have wheeled lots of places without issues. I am planning to upgrade to a full floater axle when I upgrade to 40" tires.

Companies like Poison Spyder and Genright also use Curries. Another thing you need to consider is look where you are asking this question. You are on a forum that is sponsored by Dynatrac and therefore many people may have made their purchase based on advertising dollars. In my own opinion, it is like Ford and Chevy or Pepsi and Coke. Both are well established companies with great products.

But if I won the Dynatrac giveaway, I would be purchasing another Dynatrac to match it.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Ok days of thunder, thanks for saving the forum with your self-righteousness. I really hope Eddie and the vendors aren't affected by this. Lmao.

Cole Trickle

Ok days of thunder, thanks for saving the forum with your self-righteousness. I really hope Eddie and the vendors aren't affected by this. Lmao.

No problem....I really hope eddies nuts aren't effected by how hard your swinging from them.[emoji41][emoji106]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not nice how so?

Someone started a thread asking for personal experience on two different products. The poster shared his experience with the forum in a manner that I don't find offensive at all. He went as far to say he liked Dynatrac and said he would have no issues running the Axle.

I have Currie RockJock 60s on my rig with 37" tires. No problems while wheeling. I was rear ended a few months back and the Honda ran into my right rear tire. He hit so hard that it bent the rim and the axle at the flange.

I have wheeled lots of places without issues. I am planning to upgrade to a full floater axle when I upgrade to 40" tires.

Companies like Poison Spyder and Genright also use Curries. Another thing you need to consider is look where you are asking this question. You are on a forum that is sponsored by Dynatrac and therefore many people may have made their purchase based on advertising dollars. In my own opinion, it is like Ford and Chevy or Pepsi and Coke. Both are well established companies with great products.

But if I won the Dynatrac giveaway, I would be purchasing another Dynatrac to match it.

You should just go back to your boat forums where you have 15k+ posts. They must be nicer over there.

🌈🌈🌈

thardy

Banned
Not nice how so?

The attack was made when he stated that the only reason members here suggest Dynatrac is because they are a sponsor here, that is simply not true. People here suggest Dynatrac because they are the best, plain and simple. If you're going to spend your hard earned money on new axles, why not spend it on the best?

You're right, he did state that he would buy Dynatrac, but only if he won the Giveaway they are doing. Not quite the same.

You then turn around and decide to blast Eddie, the owner of this forum and now you're acting like you don't deserve the attention you're getting.

Does that pretty much sum it up?

Cole Trickle

The attack was made when he stated that the only reason members here suggest Dynatrac is because they are a sponsor here, that is simply not true. People here suggest Dynatrac because they are the best, plain and simple. If you're going to spend your hard earned money on new axles, why not spend it on the best?

You're right, he did state that he would buy Dynatrac, but only if he won the Giveaway they are doing. Not quite the same.

You then turn around and decide to blast Eddie, the owner of this forum and now you're acting like you don't deserve the attention you're getting.

Was the thread asking for opinions on two different brand axels?

Can you honestly tell me that most of the people in that thread have dynatrac axles or first hand experience or are they regurgitating what they see on the forum?

Come on man....you are the only one that is actually discussing this in a educated manner.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

He never said he would BUY them. He said he would RUN them if he were given them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This place kills me....I have zero dog in this fight and was intrested in the topic as a future D60 buyer but the attitude towards people that don't agree with the masses are shocking.

Oh how sweet it is of you to get all butthurt for someone else and really, over a whole lot of nothing. :daydream:

Bad form for a Forum owner to bad mouth a members jeep:(:icon_crazy::grayno:

:cheesy: You make it sound as if this is some kind of popularity contest for me. Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :yup:

As someone that has spent thousands with OE and other vendors of this site and refereed more than a couple people to Drew/Mel for full big dollar builds I think it's a terrible business practice.

:yawn37: So start your own forum and run it in your own self-righteous image. :yup:

I'm sure eddie will come in here and tell me to pound sand as it's his toy box but honestly the attitude is beyond terrible.

And yet, for some reason, you're still here. :thinking:

Cole Trickle

You should just go back to your boat forums where you have 15k+ posts. They must be nicer over there.

[emoji304][emoji304][emoji304]

I have been on car-boat and jeep forums for a very long time. I have met some great people from forums and gained a ton of knowledge.

The difference is this forum has a bad wrap for the way people are treated.

Cole Trickle

Oh how sweet it is of you to get all butthurt for someone else and really, over a whole lot of nothing. :daydream:

:cheesy: You make it sound as if this is some kind of popularity contest for me. Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :yup:

:yawn37: So start your own forum and run it in your own self-righteous image. :yup:

And yet, for some reason, you're still here. :thinking:

[emoji41][emoji482]

thardy

Banned
Was the thread asking for opinions on two different brand axels?

Can you honestly tell me that most of the people in that thread have dynatrac axles or first hand experience or are they regurgitating what they see on the forum?

Come on man....you are the only one that is actually discussing this in a educated manner.

The thread was in fact asking for opinions on the two brands, and had the owner of the yellow Jeep left his comments to his opinion based on his experience owning Currie axles, this conversation would not be taking place.

I just went back through the entire thread and can honestly say, YES, the majority of the people commenting on that thread either own a Dynatrac axle or have first hand experience with them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm talking about how a member was treated not the information about the products. Information could have been shared,opinions given and left at that.

You're right, information could have just been shared, opinions given and left at that. And, had that been the case, I wouldn't have even bothered to chime in.

Am I the only one seeing the personal attack and the posted picture of a jeep?

Yeah, it's pretty clear you are choosing to see what you want to see and be all butthurt over it. :yup:

Top Bottom