Thoughts on pricing?

MTG

Caught the Bug
actually just trying to get my post count up so that I can sell all the take offs in the for sale forum.

We get it. You're a douche. Que "I've heard that about this forum" post anytime now. I'm happy you've been educated on buying a car. Good luck with life, I'm sure it's hard for you.

We get it. You're a douche. Que "I've heard that about this forum" post anytime now. I'm happy you've been educated on buying a car. Good luck with life, I'm sure it's hard for you.

none of those posts for me. I actually enjoy the forum, and I have had a few members reach out and seriously help me out.

I was considering making some similar jokes referring to those old threads I saw, I'm pretty sure he's kidding. Glad I didn't make those jokes first lmao

View attachment 207493 tough crowd

lol. i wouldn't put it past anyone to comment like that and be 100% serious. reading through some of these older threads, it's really unbelievable how senseless some people are lol

Ginz

lol. i wouldn't put it past anyone to comment like that and be 100% serious. reading through some of these older threads, it's really unbelievable how senseless some people are lol

This is true. I can see why some guys are on edge. My personal favorite so far is the "self taught engineer". That guy was special.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
The best thing to know about auto finance and any finance is pay the debt off as fast as possible and stay as debt free as possible. Constantly adding debt is not a good idea. You should get right side up if at all possibles your trade.

If you're talking about using debt to buy depreciating assets, yes. Speaking strictly from a finance perspective, cars are a bad purchase anyway. Consider using delayed gratification and be happy in the long run.

At the end of the day, you can't take anything with you.

If you're talking about using debt to buy depreciating assets, yes. Speaking strictly from a finance perspective, cars are a bad purchase anyway. Consider using delayed gratification and be happy in the long run.

Thanks JK_Dave. I am going to get the car to equal equity then probably have it ready to trade in less than 2 weeks. I just hate putting that much of a chunk of cash towards something I know longer need. The fact is though I will be financing old debt, so I will get rid of that first!

Delayed gratification is exactly what I was talking about. I shouldn't drink and type on my phone lol :beer: This Jeep is the first vehicle I haven't paid cash for. I have to finance to boost my credit score so my wife and I can buy land and build in a couple of years.

Top Bottom