Thoughts on sliders (EVO, LOD, RockHard)

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I am digging the LOD's. Do they come in different angles?

Does anyone have any pics of the EVO's at an even lower angle?

LoD sliders only come in one angle. They are flat in the top, and angled about the same as the Evo sliders on the side. They stand off from the body more than the standard Evo sliders, but work great as a step because of that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Breer

Caught the Bug
I have been set on going with EVO sliders but, I just saw JCR makes a weld on slider? I have never seen it before so maybe it's new? Does anyone have any experience with them? Looks like it has enough of a lip for a "step."

GraniteCrystal

I have been set on going with EVO sliders but, I just saw JCR makes a weld on slider? I have never seen it before so maybe it's new? Does anyone have any experience with them? Looks like it has enough of a lip for a "step."
AnvilJK was looking at these the other day. He may be able to chime in.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChiliDawg

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but - what is LOD? I'm not familiar with that brand I don't think... also does no one here run PSC brawler rockers? Opinions on them vs the others mentioned here?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug

It looks to me that JCR does make and have some nice stuff.

icufltrn

IMG_2170.JPG

I have the rock hard low angle sliders. They work great as a step and have taken a beaten off road. They are really solid and the only marks are where the powder coat was scraped off.

Top Bottom