Time for my Gladiator to Evolve: My '20 Billet Silver JT Rubicon Build

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Brown Santa has been busy. Arb air compressor, tire inflator kit, and KMC XD232 wheels are here. These wheels look amazing! I wish the rings where available polished with the satin black wheel. I’m sure these rings will look horrible after a few offroad trips.

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Look great! Just have to have the rings cleaned up and recoated every year or two.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Look great! Just have to have the rings cleaned up and recoated every year or two.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I didn’t get the twin. I just got the regular single large compressor. As soon as Eddie’s ACM for the JT is available for order I’ll be ordering one up and mounting it under the hood below the brake booster.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been crazy busy and just now started to catch up on this awesome thread! Looking real good!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, also, I have the new brackets at powder coat now and hope to have them ready to ship right after Christmas. I would have had these sooner but the original batch was laser cut wrong. :rolleyes2:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Been crazy busy and just now started to catch up on this awesome thread! Looking real good!!

Thanks! Excited to get this build started.

Oh, also, I have the new brackets at powder coat now and hope to have them ready to ship right after Christmas. I would have had these sooner but the original batch was laser cut wrong. :rolleyes2:

No worries man. Will give me plenty of time to get everything else installed. The Evo Mfg 2.5” Stage 4 Plus suspension was shipped by Bubba a few days ago, that’ll take me a day. Then I have 4 tires to mount to headlocks. That may take me at least two days. [emoji38]

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Tires started showing up today. Ultimately decided to pass on the Ridge Grapplers and go with the 37/12.50/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers.

IMG_4075.jpg

Last edited:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
More stuff! Getting close. The Evo suspension should get here before the weekend.

IMG_4082.jpg

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Getting closer! Most of the Evo Mfg Stage 4 Plus suspension arrived today. Still waiting on the box with the miscellaneous stuff like sway bar links, brake lines, hardware, etc. also still waiting on 4 tires. Must be delayed from the holidays. It’s been 9 days so far, and still estimating another 3 days.

Picked up 4 tpms sensors from my local dealer as well.

IMG_4089.jpg

Andy5160

Hooked
Getting closer! Most of the Evo Mfg Stage 4 Plus suspension arrived today. Still waiting on the box with the miscellaneous stuff like sway bar links, brake lines, hardware, etc. also still waiting on 4 tires. Must be delayed from the holidays. It’s been 9 days so far, and still estimating another 3 days.

View attachment 339143

Nice [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Nice. Which shocks are you getting?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Nice. Which shocks are you getting?

Haven’t decided if I’ll get aftermarket shocks or not yet. I bought the Evo Mfg 2.5” front and rear shock extenders that they make for the JT. I like the ride quality with the oem Rubicon Fox shocks, and I’m hoping they pair well when used with the shock extenders. I do plan to go with the Evo Mfg coilovers, which is mostly why I’m hesitant to spend money on shocks when I don’t intend to keep them them for more than a year or so, especially considering I drive maybe 6-8k miles per year.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
UPS made a 2nd round to drop off another box. My Z Automotive JL Tazer Mini. I’ve been a fan of the Tazer ever since I bought one a few years ago for my Charger Hellcat. It has some great features.

Adjustments.jpg

Top Bottom