TIN CAMP - This is the Last One...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't had a chance to visit the camp but thanks to the game cam we have, we still get to check in on it and on a daily basis and thanks to all the critters that crawl, hop, meander and fly by. Granted, we don't always get to see who came by, especially if they're moving fast but at least we do still get to see pics like this :cool:
IMG_9802.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Haven't had a chance to visit the camp but thanks to the game cam we have, we still get to check in on it and on a daily basis and thanks to all the critters that crawl, hop, meander and fly by. Granted, we don't always get to see who came by, especially if they're moving fast but at least we do still get to see pics like this :cool:
View attachment 401931
Beautiful.

jeeeep

Hooked
View attachment 401931
hmmm, if I get a bush camo outfit and snuck in... wonder how long it would take before you realized someone is living there.
oh damn, that was supposed to be an inside head thought.

ginger19d

Wow that's beautiful land. I've stayed east of the Mississippi most of my life but y'all have really been showing off some nice pictures lately. Those tins are wicked cool.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s a pretty high quality pic from that thing. Looks great.
So, the Tactacam takes pretty decent pics but they also provide an option for you to download an HQ version of it and that's what you're looking at. There is a fee for downloading HQ versions and or videos but it's only $5 for 50 downloads.
What’s the elevation there?
6600 feet at the camp. The surrounding peaks are 10,000+

So, the Tactacam takes pretty decent pics but they also provide an option for you to download an HQ version of it and that's what you're looking at. There is a fee for downloading HQ versions and or videos but it's only $5 for 50 downloads.

6600 feet at the camp. The surrounding peaks are 10,000+
How come you are not there?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For a few weeks now, our game cam had been going off a LOT and thanks to these guys hopping around like crazy.
860322068454419-100-3-03242021001852-HD-SYFW0603.jpg

But, all of a sudden, they were gone and I was starting to wonder if maybe if something was wrong with the cam. I mean, we'd still get the occasional squirrel or bird triggering it but not so many of these guys. Well, last night, we got this pic and I can only guess he's the reason why.
860322068454419-100-3-03242021000258-HD-SYFW1252.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
For a few weeks now, our game cam had been going off a LOT and thanks to these guys hopping around like crazy.
View attachment 403389

But, all of a sudden, they were gone and I was starting to wonder if maybe if something was wrong with the cam. I mean, we'd still get the occasional squirrel or bird triggering it but not so many of these guys. Well, last night, we got this pic and I can only guess he's the reason why.
View attachment 403390
No Easter eggs this year I guess.

Trail Bud

Hooked
View attachment 403389

View attachment 403390
I got 4 bunnies eating my grass. He needs to visit.
Get off of my grass!!!!

Top Bottom