Tire help decision!

Ddays

Hooked
LOL! She would have killed me. Went with the Master's 315/70/17. Now some more questions..... I have the EVO Fascia installed with stock carrier. I might shave off brake light because I have the ORO light installed. Would I need a spacer or should I remove the Fascia. Did not think abut that until after I purchased tires and got sick.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: I did not purchase the Rancho kit yet. I am basically running now a 2.5" lift with my set up. Should I trim my pinch seams for giggles now?

Is it hitting the fascia now? I wouldn't think there would be any interference since the bumper cover is off. :thinking:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Have you seen this?

K3UFwrFl.png

It's a smokin' deal - go to 4WheelParts and they'll do everything in store.

I wouldn't go for the Mastercraft, out of the three you chose I'd go for the Nitto personally. But if that BFG deal is still good, you should hit that up. Really can't beat that!
I did see that. Wanted m/t's.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Good looking tires! I've run Mastercrafts/Coopers for years and have had great luck with every set. :thumb:

TriggaHappy

Have you seen this?

K3UFwrFl.png

It's a smokin' deal - go to 4WheelParts and they'll do everything in store.

I wouldn't go for the Mastercraft, out of the three you chose I'd go for the Nitto personally. But if that BFG deal is still good, you should hit that up. Really can't beat that!

I love my BFG's but man did I miss a deal on them...☹️ IMG_9686.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Well,. Got em and totally happy with my choice of the 295's. They filled at 40 psi. I will do chalk test and adjust. Very nice tires and beefy. Very low road noise I like the hmmmm. My jeep actually rides better. I am shocked by that thanks again fellas!
IMG_20170525_141548991_HDR.jpg IMG_20170525_141500209_HDR.jpg IMG_20170525_131620413_HDR.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Top Bottom