Trail Jeeps build

Damn, your patience definitely paid off. Any ETA on when it will be finished?

This is definitely the shop I'll be taking mine to and thinking of your drive from Florida makes mine seem a lot better from AZ.

Congrats man. I'm sure you'll love it.

Thank you........From what I am told I could expect the build to be complete in another 2 possibly 3 weeks.

It gives me more time to plan my stops along the way home.........The journey begins then :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Took a look on Instagram and Trail Jeeps Facebook page this morning and the Front Dynatrac 60 is in and looking good :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Evo Double Throw Down at full compression/full droop.......

image.jpg
image.jpg

Rear DTD Lever setup in Dynatrac 80 install is next......

Thank you Tim for the photos :thumb:

~Woodrow~

image.jpg
image.jpg

Coils added to front DTD
image.jpg

Last edited:
Will you be running any trails in CO before heading home?

Absolutely!........Wes and Tim did ask that if i was going to be staying in the Denver area for a few days after I fly out to pick my rig up if we could go out and do some trails to test her out and of course I said yes :D......Not sure which ones but I'm sure they have a few in mind :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Insanely jealous here. You've got the best of the best parts going on, are using the best shop in this part of the country and the finish line is so close. Glad you're sticking around for a few days to sample some mountain wheelin'.:yup:

I should hear more from TJ this week.......The Dynatrac 80 should be installed and the tires should arrive mid week......so hopefully by the end of the week she should be on the ground with wheels and tires......the bumpers, fenders, armor, roll cage, etc should soon follow......making good progress and looks great so far :yup:

~Woodrow~

I should hear more from TJ this week.......The Dynatrac 80 should be installed and the tires should arrive mid week......so hopefully by the end of the week she should be on the ground with wheels and tires......the bumpers, fenders, armor, roll cage, etc should soon follow......making good progress and looks great so far :yup:

~Woodrow~

It would be pretty bad ass if it times out where you could join the Uwharrie run! :yup:

It would indeed but I'm not going to get my hopes up......we shall see still a little ways to go yet......

~Woodrow~

~Woodrow~

Roger that...best things take time. Kick ass build and congrats!

Top Bottom