Trail Jeeps build

When you come through Nashville I'd love to see you there or go south with you to see Scott.

We can figure something out when I get on the road heading back that way........I'm down for doing some local wheeling with you......

~Woodrow~

What's your current timeline looking like for coming back?

The Rubi case still has to be installed and a few other things.....so looking at near the end of the month.....I'm also trying to schedule my swaps at work for coverage while i'm coming back from Colorado......I'll have a better idea by this time next week.....

~Woodrow~

The Rubi case still has to be installed and a few other things.....so looking at near the end of the month.....I'm also trying to schedule my swaps at work for coverage while i'm coming back from Colorado......I'll have a better idea by this time next week.....

~Woodrow~

Cool. We'll figure something out, even if it's just dinner.

Im with Trevor on that. We could always meet and ride The Cove or something. Thats up near Chattanooga. Its not necessarily a hard ride but its a cool one.

Let me get in on this.

Im with Trevor on that. We could always meet and ride The Cove or something. Thats up near Chattanooga. Its not necessarily a hard ride but its a cool one.

Cool. We'll figure something out, even if it's just dinner.

LOL...I'm cool with having lunch or a beer or two.....I love Asheville one of my favorite places to visit :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Id love to join when yall meet up!!!

I was at the shop yesterday, the jeep is looking awesome! You will love it!

A few more weeks is what I'm hearing from Tim.........He's been real good at keeping me up to date on how the build is going and sending me pictures of the progress........good people who do incredible work........that is the reason I drove 2200 miles from where I live to Golden......I'm looking forward to picking it up and staying a couple of days to wheel locally before I head back home.....

~Woodrow~

A few more weeks is what I'm hearing from Tim.........He's been real good at keeping me up to date on how the build is going and sending me pictures of the progress........good people who do incredible work........that is the reason I drove 2200 miles from where I live to Golden......I'm looking forward to picking it up and staying a couple of days to wheel locally before I head back home.....

~Woodrow~

Awesome!! Can't wait to see it - hopefully on the trail sometime soon too :thumb:

Top Bottom