Trailless Build Thread

trailless

Caught the Bug
Freakin' SWEET dude!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! It's crazy how just tires and wheels change the look of the jeep.

Damn this thing looks great. So you are saying advanced group next windrock run?!?!

As long as I can get my lift put on, it's a promise.

He has to. If he goes easy group, I'm taking a rock to those shinny new slabs lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I still have an extra 3 rings sitting at home so have at it!

thardy

Banned
We can work something out to be able to get that thing installed. As long as you verify that we have all the correct parts and we make sure that we have the right tools (I have the bit for the DL-Flip), it really shouldn't take long to install. Especially if we take advantage of a lift at Scott's.

trailless

Caught the Bug
We can work something out to be able to get that thing installed. As long as you verify that we have all the correct parts and we make sure that we have the right tools (I have the bit for the DL-Flip), it really shouldn't take long to install. Especially if we take advantage of a lift at Scott's.

That would be great! I'll double check everything and the only thing I'm missing to install it was that odd sized drill bit. We're going to have to plan a date then. Saturday's work best for me.

jkwebbie

Thanks! It's crazy how just tires and wheels change the look of the jeep.

As long as I can get my lift put on, it's a promise.

I still have an extra 3 rings sitting at home so have at it!
You say that until I actually take a rock to your rings lol.
It would be bad ass if I could make it down to help too. Might have toatch up the weekend I bring the axles down lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailless

Caught the Bug
Looking back at this again, are you concerned with the rear tire rubbing on your bumper? Looks like it will be close (may be an illusion in the picture though).

Yeah, there's only a finger gap between the bumper and tire... I wouldn't even go over a curb the way it sits right now. I just got them out on because I got tired of looking at them and I Was getting tired of the rubber smell in my living room.

Surprisingly though, the front only rubs right at full lock.

swampdog

Yeah, there's only a finger gap between the bumper and tire... I wouldn't even go over a curb the way it sits right now. I just got them out on because I got tired of looking at them and I Was getting tired of the rubber smell in my living room.

Surprisingly though, the front only rubs right at full lock.

Is that a stock bumper? Pretty easy to pull and really doesn't look bad without it.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Is that a stock bumper? Pretty easy to pull and really doesn't look bad without it.

I'm debating on just taking it off. I have my backup camera in the bumper and don't want to deal with that right now... It's so nice to have a backup camera when you live in the city.

Also my axles didn't explode since put in 37's. I can hold 70-75mph, in 5th gear, on the highway with a 3.6 auto with 3.73 gears. I also average 15.5mpg city/highway in the EVIC, about 50/50. The last time I calculate the EVIC it was within .5mpg

Last edited:

trailless

Caught the Bug
For shits and giggles I decided to see if it'll flex. EVO level kit with stock bump stops. Surprising the only place it rubbed was the front fender support bracket.

IMG_1477261981.934175.jpg

IMG_1477262001.688422.jpg

IMG_1477262012.011352.jpg

IMG_1477262021.551175.jpg

Last edited:

trailless

Caught the Bug
Hell yeah!

Thanks! I can't wait to get all the other mods installed that I've been stock piling...

Awesome rig

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks!

Looks great. Glad to see it out of the parking deck!

Thanks! It's the first time the Jeep's been off pavement since the EOS run at Windrock... Sad but it's borderline mall crawler... :grayno:

thardy

Banned
Honestly, any Saturday would work for me. Whenever it'd be convenient for the person's garage I'd be using. :crazyeyes: Maybe a Saturday in November before Thanksgiving.

Alright. I'll check with the boss lady and get back to you!

Top Bottom