Trektop NX question

Lane87

How is that mounted? You could take it off and sand it down or trim it to fit. The soft top has to go under the lip on the tub.

The hard top just sat on top of the lip.. I think I'm going to take a box cutter to the top of the black.. It's just plastic..

Bacon

Thanks! I've been hesitant to put too much muscle into it. Good thing I don't have anything to do today but work on the jeep. Is 10:43 too early for a beer?

You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning! (write that down) :beer: :beer: :beer:

GCM 2

He speaks from experience. I have seen his mistake. :cheesy:

Really? Perhaps you can enlighten us as to how you would know :idontknow: ;) :crazyeyes: :D

Man, that hurts. The scab has barely fallen off from this slight mishap if you will, this minor injury, a simple misapplied use of stength to a part on a jeep top. And then you two have to open up the wound again.............. ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, that hurts. The scab has barely fallen off from this slight mishap if you will, this minor injury, a simple misapplied use of stength to a part on a jeep top. And then you two have to open up the wound again.............. ;)

:cheesy: Nothing a little crazy glue can't fix :D

Lane87

A little quick thinking and a box cutter..

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365705205.233790.jpg

Do you guys think this is enough room? This is the one time I've been thankful they're just plastic.

Top Bottom