Trump

daddyusmaximus

I swear, I'd be in jail for taking off through the crowd.

Still, it might be fun to get a really crappy old car, and a couple dozen cans of pepper spray...

GraniteCrystal

That kind of stuff pisses me off so much. I don't care who you voted for, that's never OK to do. When was the last time smashing somebody's car made them change their mind on a political issue? Our country is so freaking stupid sometimes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Seriously wow people need to grow up and start acting like a human being and not like wild animals they have nothing better to do with there life then to destroy there own city that they live in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Kinda reminds me of all of the rioting and protesting that went on for weeks after Romney lost back in 2012. Remember all of those businesses they ransacked and looted? And remember that huge one in Salt Lake City that went on for days..........oh, wait.....there wasn't any.

The sad thing is that these punks are only marginally aware of what they are even pissed about. This is mob mentality at its worst. I love how brave they all are hiding behind those bad-ass masks too.
Glad I live in Hooterville.

Ddays

Hooked
How about these colleges & universities that are offering a "safe place" for the students to go to that are distraught over the election results? Are you fucking kidding me? And its not the kids fault that they behave this way folks.....its the parents that raised them to be this way.

Scrambler

How about these colleges & universities that are offering a "safe place" for the students to go to that are distraught over the election results? Are you fucking kidding me? And its not the kids fault that they behave this way folks.....its the parents that raised them to be this way.

I was reading up on this last night and came across a good story about the events The University of Michigan Law School had planned: coloring, play doh sculpting, etc. These are future lawyers......playing with play doh......to help them cope. My mind is completely blown. If they can't cope with an election, how in the hell are they going to function in a courtroom setting on a day to day basis? Does the judicial system need to offer play doh and tissues to all lawyers that don't like the decision a judge has made in their case? :thinking:

I sincerely think this behavior is directly related to the decline of physical punishment in parenting in lieu of this positive reinforcement BS. I knew to keep my ass in line as a kid because if I didn't, I would be in the backyard pulling switches or feeling the wrath of my mom's yard stick. It only took one time of each to learn that I better act like a civilized human being 100% of the time. If you don't teach your kids that there are consequences to every action, then you end up with a whole bunch of "safe space" brats. :doh:

WJCO

Meme King
Don't these people have jobs or responsibilities to deal with? Oh wait, nope. That's why their pissed. They're scared that they may have to go out and work for something. I'd be pissed too if I lost my ability to freeload on society ignorantly, I guess.

Ddays

Hooked
I was reading up on this last night and came across a good story about the events The University of Michigan Law School had planned: coloring, play doh sculpting, etc. These are future lawyers......playing with play doh......to help them cope. My mind is completely blown. If they can't cope with an election, how in the hell are they going to function in a courtroom setting on a day to day basis? Does the judicial system need to offer play doh and tissues to all lawyers that don't like the decision a judge has made in their case? :thinking:

Wanna scare the shit out of yourself? Read this article in defense of these safe spaces: http://www.stanforddaily.com/2015/03/29/in-defense-of-safe-spaces/

This is how some of the kids today view the world today...:grayno:

JSTJPN

Wanna scare the shit out of yourself? Read this article in defense of these safe spaces: http://www.stanforddaily.com/2015/03/29/in-defense-of-safe-spaces/

After reading the article I wasn't scared. This article clearly shows the downward spiral of American ideology. Our society is now training the children of this country to be pacifist and to believe that if everyone just accepts things as they are and to not question or get angry then all is well.

There are still those of us who teach our children to respect others and to earn what they have or want. Unfortunately, the number of parents doing this is getting smaller with each passing year. Just reread what Eddie wrote about not putting out directions or coordinates for trails. In years gone by, people would have never destroyed the history of this country. But now, destroying the past is more common because people think that those times were too harrish or not in line with thier believes.

Ok, enough rambling. I am just glad that I share the love of our great country and it's rich history with good folks as you all and want to see our children learn the same.

Dave

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Fucking idiots and their participation trophies, did we cry and throw a tantrum when Obama won? Twice? I hope none of them were fans of the team the Cubs beat, parents need to raise their children instead of allowing network television and social media to do it for them.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

robx251

Caught the Bug
In full disclosure I don't like him any more that I did Hillary. But this behavior is extremely unacceptable and needs to stop. Also the jeep owner should have known full well way they were doing but that does not makether crowds response any better. I do have Top commend the young lady we'll was trying to just Talk with them, albeit in a yelling fashion, and woefully uninformed or misinformed about history. albeit I'm pretty Sure the great depression was on the 1930s not in the 2000s. And I really can't come up with any policy of trumps that agree with. But that said, she also tried to prevent the mob to not destroy the jeep. I would be very willing to talk with her about things provided she could listen and not just shout down the responses.

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Scrambler

I really don't understand the concept of "safe spaces." This article pushed me further into that mind set. How can you arbitrarily dictate a physical space as "safe?" Are we that disconnected from the 1st amendment to say that you are only allowed to have this viewpoint in this area, but you can go to that area to have the contradicting viewpoint?

I get a call about once a month from a student at my former college, working on behalf of the alumni association asking for me to give money to help them through college. I enjoy asking these students if they had thought about getting a job, to which they reply,"This will help underprivileged students pay for college." I like to think that I was one of those underprivileged students because I had to work 40 plus hours, while in school, to pay for it because my parents didn't have the money to pay for my education. They thank me for my time and hang up the phone to go beg the next alumni for money after I tell them this. And that right there, is the "gimme" attitude that makes these kids think that they are entitled to free education, safe spaces, etc. These kids will learn very quickly when they get into the work force, that is if they decided to get jobs, that the world as they know it, college campuses, is very different from the real world where cash is king and no one is going to beat around the bush when it comes to making money. Your boss isn't going to give two damns about "hurting your feelings" when you've screwed up and cost your company money.

WJCO

Meme King
Safe Space: "I'm a little bitch who was never taught how to deal with my feelings or just move on from other's statements, so give me a moment to reflect and continue to convince myself that I am a victim."

Nick Zambo

Safe Space: "I'm a little bitch who was never taught how to deal with my feelings or just move on from other's statements, so give me a moment to reflect and continue to convince myself that I am a victim."

You have said it perfectly!!!

BTW. Nicest WJ I ever saw.

Last edited:
Top Bottom