Trump

sparks

I've always said... the president elect is sat down in a room, and a binder of "rules" is pushed in front of you.

If you don't follow the rules, they pull the caddy convertible from the Smithsonian, give her a tune-up and detail , drop the top, and parade you around Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I usually do not engage in political conversations, as they end being confrontational and pointless...however, this election emphatically proves that our two party dominated system is broke. I consider myself fiscally conservative, and socially moderate...and having to choose between Trump & Clinton is akin to being asked how to choose your method of execution...hanging or firing squad...I'm just glad Trump didn't drag the party of Lincoln over the cliff with him...

Tumbleweed

For me it came down to 3 things.
1: Anybody but Hillary. She should be locked up.
2: Pro 2nd amendment
3: Supreme Court Justice/s. I would not want a liberal court.

I'm still waiting for the final official tally for Michigan!!! Not that it matters, but I'd like a Red Michigan. It might change the way we are perceived locally.

Modit

having to choose between Trump & Clinton is akin to being asked how to choose your method of execution...hanging or firing squad...
I totally agree. That's why I voted for someone else on the ballot.
But now that it's over, and it really is over, I hope Trump turns out to be the best President ever.

daddyusmaximus

For me it came down to 3 things.
1: Anybody but Hillary. She should be locked up.
2: Pro 2nd amendment
3: Supreme Court Justice/s. I would not want a liberal court.

I'm still waiting for the final official tally for Michigan!!! Not that it matters, but I'd like a Red Michigan. It might change the way we are perceived locally.
Maybe the state as a whole, but not Detroitistan.

Dr. Ben Carson 2024. Really wanted that guy. Smart and respectable. Of course I also wish Gen. Mattis had thrown his hat in the ring.

Last edited:

robx251

Caught the Bug
In a lot of ways, this is why the Electoral College exists - to help give a voice to people who would otherwise not have one. A vast majority of America's population exist in places like California and New York and really, just in their major cities like Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and the like. Need proof, just look at the election map above. Many city dwellers have no understanding or appreciation for those who live in middle America and/or in rural communities and if popular vote were the only thing that mattered, those Americans would never have a voice. It may be far from a perfect system but I'll take it. Of course, that's just my opinion.
Amen. This is, I believe, why the founders put inn place the electoral college. To help balance out the group think of the urban cities

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom