unofficial Hidden Falls run Sept 30-Oct 2

Kyle7R

Just bumping this for you guys...and the fact that the more I think about it, the more I want to do this run. :hmm:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Are you doing this one instead of the official?

Yeah, Ashmita's B-day weekend is the official trip, Plus, my sister and her husband are going to drive out to Houston (from South Austin) and we are going to the texas ren faire that weekend. But atleast this prerun is getting some good attendance... should be fun!

Jackal01

Yeah, Ashmita's B-day weekend is the official trip, Plus, my sister and her husband are going to drive out to Houston (from South Austin) and we are going to the texas ren faire that weekend. But atleast this prerun is getting some good attendance... should be fun!

I'm looking forward to the unofficial run and the ren Fest weekend dude.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
You're gonna have to take us to that mill and the lake. Bummed we didn't find it!!

If I can make that trip officially I'll get is there! The springs is fresh in my memory. The sawmill was tricky. Had to park and hike a bit there, but I'll figure it out :)

Wrong thread, But I CAN NOT WAIT for it to cool down so I can check out that place! I was SOOOO close to saying "screw it, i'm going" last weekend. but I still need to trim my pinch seams. (not holding me back, its my excuse to stay out of the heat) that place looks awesome :thumb:

Jackal01

Wrong thread, But I CAN NOT WAIT for it to cool down so I can check out that place! I was SOOOO close to saying "screw it, i'm going" last weekend. but I still need to trim my pinch seams. (not holding me back, its my excuse to stay out of the heat) that place looks awesome :thumb:

Not sure what happened with the app but when I replied about him taking us to the mill, it wasn't what I quoted and was actually in HIS thread about Angelina. Strange.

This Saturday we are most likely gonna head to Sam Houston National Forest. Only an hour away so won't be a big trip but if you (or anyone else) wants to meet up or tag along, I'm game. I have only driven through to get to Huntsville not any of the service roads or trails. Need to research.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Not sure what happened with the app but when I replied about him taking us to the mill, it wasn't what I quoted and was actually in HIS thread about Angelina. Strange.

This Saturday we are most likely gonna head to Sam Houston National Forest. Only an hour away so won't be a big trip but if you (or anyone else) wants to meet up or tag along, I'm game. I have only driven through to get to Huntsville not any of the service roads or trails. Need to research.

My parents are driving in to visit for my Birthday this weekend... So I'll have to bow out for this one otherwise I would be all over it! :sigh:

tdougherty81

My neck of the woods but I have my boys birthday party on Saturday. There are some trails off the service roads.

Top Bottom