unofficial Hidden Falls run Sept 30-Oct 2

Kyle7R

And driveshaft. Just a matter of if the new crawler conceptz hinge mounts fit this time. They are supposed to be here tomorrow so I can check.

Is an in-lbs torque wrench really needed for the brake line install?

Here's a good starting point. There are some trails off the service Rd. May not be any rock obstacles but do have some tree obstacles.

I'm game. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This sounds like it could be fun, what time you guys thinking?

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
wouldn't mind joining up on this but alas the dates for me don't work for this one or the official run ... go on vacation on the 1st and back to work on the 8th ......

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
If I can make that trip officially I'll get is there! The springs is fresh in my memory. The sawmill was tricky. Had to park and hike a bit there, but I'll figure it out :)

let me know when ya want to head in there and I might be able to meet ya's down there ... I do after all know the way in to both .. still may try for this run gonna see if I can manage to get the 30th off to join up if not I may be a day late an a dolla short if that is ok

Kyle7R

Guys, is it time to do this yet?

I am like 97% sure I want to do this run, I am already off work for my long schedule change.

The Kraken

I might be interested in trying to make it out. My wife and I have been trying to decide what to do for our anniversary this year and have been contemplating a wheeling trip. Thought about Moab but don't feel like making a 17 hour drive with no one else going that we know.

Jackal01

I might be interested in trying to make it out. My wife and I have been trying to decide what to do for our anniversary this year and have been contemplating a wheeling trip. Thought about Moab but don't feel like making a 17 hour drive with no one else going that we know.

I didn't know one of my cats had time to get on wayalife...this is how I normally see The Kraken in the house.
1471311419477.jpg

With that figured out, you should totally make the trip! It will be a blast. Let us know so I can put you down.

Jackal01

Attachments

• 1471316277326.jpg
    1471316277326.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 49

Dempsey

Count me in!!! Will leave after work that Friday and see you guys there! OH yea almost forgot, put me in the beginners group, if there is any space left!! Finally get to use this CB radio haha

The Kraken

Well update, won't be able to make it. I have to work and can't request off for those days. Hope y'all have fun, post some pics of the run!

Top Bottom