Up Next.......

Good for you, bet it feels great to be "Back in the saddle".

Now be careful raising rattlesnake snake's in the floorboards, packing under the seats with C-4, having a remote detonator rigged up to the fuel cell.

Did you get that Mopar vehicle GPS tracking thing with this one? (Effing thieves:mad:)

It does feel good!!! Tracker will be ordered by Monday!!!

Sudz

:D:D:D

GR8%20WHYT_zpshbagukkl.jpg

Duke

I am so excited to get going on this build. The first thing we had to do this time around was name him. As a childhood idol, John Wayne was the toughest of cowboys. It seemed only fitting that we name the Jeep "Duke"!

Drew at ORE was very patient with me as I tried every way possible to come up with a way to have them build it for me. In the end, I just couldn't have the two ends meet. Looks like I will be doing the first phase of the build-parts ordered from Mel and Drew(Thanks, Guys!!!!).

Stage 1:

EVO Gussets and lower control arm skids on the front Axle.-run it till I upgrade.
EVO 1/4 pounder with stinger( EVO EVAC pump relocation Braket too) and a Warn Zeon 10-S winch.
EVO Enforcer Pro stage 1 kit with upgraded Sway bar End links. (Long arms, high clearance brackets with King bump stops to be added in Phase 2)
EVO ProTek skid system.
JE Reel 1350 front driveline.
EVO Rock Skins-color matched.
EVO Rock sliders-powdercoatd black.
EVO Rear Rock skins-color matched.
EVO Tire Carrier-powdercoatd black.
EVO rear D-ring frame cap mounts.
AXT Slabs.
37" Nitto Trail Grapplers.
EVO Mudflap Kit (yep, I live in Utah).
PSC Hydro assist with cooler.
More Dual air compressor mount with ARB Dual air compressor.
AEV Procal tuner.
Factor 55 Shackle Mount.
5:13 gears.

All parts on order. It will be a few weeks while they trickle in. So excited!!!!!:doh:

These weren't on my list but they showed up at the house last week while I was gone. Thanks Dad..... IMG_3580.jpg

They only took about 20 minutes to install. I think they turned out great. More importantly, WHAT a difference!!! Here is a before picture and lights on dim and bright. IMG_3585 (1).jpg Dim IMG_3581.jpg Bright IMG_3584.jpg

Half way done..... IMG_3589.jpg

Here is the parts.... IMG_3594.jpg

And done..... IMG_3599.jpg
Dim IMG_3603.jpg Bright IMG_3604.jpg

ITLL GO

Looking great!!! Nice addition with the new TL! Those are prob next on my list as I had two people pull out in front of me last week at night!

Top Bottom