Up Next.......

Looking great!!! Nice addition with the new TL! Those are prob next on my list as I had two people pull out in front of me last week at night!

They are AWESOME!!!!! I didn't know what I was missing....until now. They should come factory with them installed. You won't regret it.

As a kid, my dad always figured out a way to be involved with me and my brothers interests. Since my first CJ-5 build when I was 17, he has been right there. It was his idea to get a new front axle with disc brakes on it and put it under the CJ. He thought, while we are at it, lets put on Power Steering...one thing after another and it turned into a rig I was proud to say I had a part in building. I wish I would have never sold it. IMAG0313.jpg

Now its our JK's. He bought an 09' Rubicon and has built it up (he's 81 this year). If its good enough for his rig, its good enough for mine. Thanks for the Rock Hard gas tank skid too Dad..... IMG_3611.jpg

Very cool, glad to see your pops involved in your new JK. Your rig is going to be a beast.

He said it was payment for doing a few things on his. He ordered ProSteers, Chrome shafts front and rear, a set of Truck-Lite headlights, and a new front bumper for his. The least I can do are the installs.....

10frank9

Web Wheeler
He said it was payment for doing a few things on his. He ordered ProSteers, Chrome shafts front and rear, a set of Truck-Lite headlights, and a new front bumper for his. The least I can do are the installs.....

That's so awesome.

ITLL GO

Wow, pretty awesome to have your dad involved! Can't wait to have kids so I can build stuff with them

Templar

Looking good! I can't wait to see your new Nitto's and Slabs on, it's going to look amazing! So parts have been trickling in for a few weeks now, any ETA on when the lift is going on? Also VERY cool your dad is involved like he is...

Looking good! I can't wait to see your new Nitto's and Slabs on, it's going to look amazing! So parts have been trickling in for a few weeks now, any ETA on when the lift is going on? Also VERY cool your dad is involved like he is...

I have a pallet of parts coming in from ORE. The coils are in, EVO is working on a few stragglers. It's all going to ship at once. I'm sure once things get here, I'll start on the lift.

Templar

The box you are building in the back looks great so far, looking forward to seeing it finished up :thumb: Those bags, or suit cases fit perfect, what are they?

The box you are building in the back looks great so far, looking forward to seeing it finished up :thumb: Those bags, or suit cases fit perfect, what are they?

Best tops.... Amazon has them for $33 ea. they work great!!!! They fit under your seats perfectly!

I built a "box" like this in my last JK so I could keep things in the jeep and out of sight. I also wanted something to keep my gear secure in the case of a roll or flop. I loved it. But it didn't keep the whole damn Jeep from being stolen!!!

Top Bottom