Upcoming Trip: 2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/03/15

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great timing for this. We are all in for sure for the Sat run. 

Do you think buffalo bills will have a couple chairs off to the side for the kids. Lol. You can put us as a maybe for Friday while we figure details. 

Awesome! I will get you on the list and if you think you can make it out on Friday, please let me know. :yup:

tobias lopez

sounds like fun.... Im going to check my work schedule and see if my fam and I can make it. perfect time to meet some new people...:thumb::thumb:

Panda

Great timing for this. We are all in for sure for the Sat run. 👍

Do you think buffalo bills will have a couple chairs off to the side for the kids. Lol. You can put us as a maybe for Friday while we figure details. 😉😃

Awesome! We will finally get to meet :thumb:

JeepFan

Hooked
Sounds like a perfect way to ring in the new year! Count us in for Friday night at Buffalo Bills. :wings:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Due to some family obligations, the wife and I will be going on our trip later in January, and sadly I wouldn't be able to join you guys, which is a bummer. Oh well, hopefully I can catch you guys next time, or maybe meet up for a dinner or something when Im passing your neck of the woods. :thumb:

naysjp

Caught the Bug
My JKU is stock but if it is mellow enough for stock Jeeps,I'd like to go. I've never been and have always wanted to go on this run.

Davwashere

We will be in northern CA for the holidays, put the wife and I down as a strong maybe. It would be nice to meet everyone and see some desert trails.

David

RockyJk

Put me down as a maybe I believe I'm supposed to work that weekend but I see if can get someone to cover for me

Top Bottom