Upcoming Trip: 2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/03/15

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I'm surprised I'm not on the list already :cheesy: We'll be there with Cullen co-piloting again! Buffalo Bills is a maybe for us but more then likely!

ramin

Put Kevin and I down as a strong maybe! Resereved a room already hoping to join everybody :rock:

hbkid22

This sounds fun but dont think I can swing this......Think we will be in Steamboat until that weekend. Enjoy!

Trail JK

2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run

We're in, please add Ray and me booked at Buffalo Bills! :)

Last edited:
It is an 18 hour drive from DFW but trying to convince SWMBO :bowdown: this is something we should do. Will keep you posted.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I usually wait until the last minute to commit because I can't plan more than a couple of hours ahead without my plans getting changed. My social secretary and bestest friend tells me that we don't have any previous engagements planned for that date ( she can make plans months in advance). So please put us on the list ahead of time for a change. :wings:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I usually wait until the last minute to commit because I can't plan more than a couple of hours ahead without my plans getting changed. My social secretary and bestest friend tells me that we don't have any previous engagements planned for that date ( she can make plans months in advance). So please put us on the list ahead of time for a change. :wings:

Because plans change or because you can't remember what plans you make? ;)

Top Bottom