Updated Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Newbie Run Oct 2nd-3rd

BobbyGTX

Ohok. I just found it. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...xas-Barnwell-Mountain-Run(Jan-15th-16th-17th)

We won't be able to do any runs between this weekend and the end of the year. We just have too much going on and nearly every weekend is full. We go to the Texas Renissiance Festival almost every weekend so that takes up 2 months right there. Hopefully the January one will happen, though.

Maybe someone else needs to take point for that one.

Also for all the Houston people that are convoying...does 1230pm Bucees at Mueschke and 290 work? Depart at 1pm. Meet tdougherty in Brenham along the way?

That works for me!

Hobolobo

Ohok. I just found it. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...xas-Barnwell-Mountain-Run(Jan-15th-16th-17th)

We won't be able to do any runs between this weekend and the end of the year. We just have too much going on and nearly every weekend is full. We go to the Texas Renissiance Festival almost every weekend so that takes up 2 months right there. Hopefully the January one will happen, though.

Also for all the Houston people that are convoying...does 1230pm Bucees at Mueschke and 290 work? Depart at 1pm. Meet tdougherty in Brenham along the way?

Works for me. See y'all there.

daverawr

Well i was just giving ideas. January is fine with me. Me and my gf will probably be going over to the Ren Fest this year as well atleast 1 day. But I will make another post for a January trip soon, or after this trip.

Jackal01

Well i was just giving ideas. January is fine with me. Me and my gf will probably be going over to the Ren Fest this year as well atleast 1 day. But I will make another post for a January trip soon, or after this trip.

Yea for sure man. If we can make it we will go. We try to camp quite a bit. We have State Park Pass that we nede to get our money's worth. LMK when y'all plan to go to TRF...we may be able to meet up! (they also have camping there)

tdougherty81

Sounds good. Should be in Brenham by 1:30 ready to convoy.

daverawr

Yea for sure man. If we can make it we will go. We try to camp quite a bit. We have State Park Pass that we nede to get our money's worth. LMK when y'all plan to go to TRF...we may be able to meet up! (they also have camping there)

Yeah I remember last year when we went we saw the campsites. Gotta see with the Gf if she's up for that! But for sure will let you know when we plan to go, when figure that out :)

Kumar

I had a state park pass last year and only used it twice [emoji17]

BobbyGTX

Yeah I remember last year when we went we saw the campsites. Gotta see with the Gf if she's up for that! But for sure will let you know when we plan to go, when figure that out :)

I went last year to, it was bad traffic getting in and out.

drafh

I'm going the positive route and saying this group of Texas Wayalifers is going to enjoy each other. With that said, I would be willing to help plan and organize our next trip. I bet others will step up and help also. I bet we can figure it out while we are sitting around the camp fire.

daverawr

I'm going the positive route and saying this group of Texas Wayalifers is going to enjoy each other. With that said, I would be willing to help plan and organize our next trip. I bet others will step up and help also. I bet we can figure it out while we are sitting around the camp fire.

My exact idea. I am down to help arrange the winter run. [emoji106]

daverawr

tdougherty81

Speaking of camp fire, I was going to load up some wood to bring. Does anyone know if there is burn ban?

Hobolobo

Are we meeting in town for dinner fri night and again for breakfast sun morn? Or do i need to grab breakfast food as well? Trying to figure out what all i need to pack as far as food

Top Bottom