Updated Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Newbie Run Oct 2nd-3rd

USMC Wrangler

texasrob has to work, so he gave up his spot. First post updated...

Well, my Jeep is ready, but heading to AZ in the morning. The only thing I didn't get to was painting the RH4x4 3rd row bar. Even though I can't make the run it did motivate me to get the Jeep a little more trail ready.

Have fun everyone and safe travels!

PS - Here's the last little bit I just finished...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443718345.321934.jpg

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
So for those of us who wont be able to get there until he park opens (8.00). shall we follow the trail that our group is going to go and play catchup? or meet up after the first run is done with and meet up for the second part of the run?

Kumar

So for those of us who wont be able to get there until he park opens (8.00). shall we follow the trail that our group is going to go and play catchup? or meet up after the first run is done with and meet up for the second part of the run?

Not my call but I think we should push the schedule back an hour or so to accommodate that. After all, we have all day to enjoy the park and it'll give folks a little more time to eat breakfast and whatnot in the morning.

Jackal01

Not my call but I think we should push the schedule back an hour or so to accommodate that. After all, we have all day to enjoy the park and it'll give folks a little more time to eat breakfast and whatnot in the morning.

Sleeping in...I'm good with that!

Anyone know if the camp sites have fire rings?

daverawr

I believe if you call ahead of time they can give you the gate code to open it. I'm sure. If you tell them what you're there for.

daverawr

So who will be down to ride Friday night. Trails are open till midnight or 11pm I believe.. We can do some level 1-2 trails or something to get the jeeps a bit dirty for the nice pictures the next day[emoji38]

Maynanator

Hey, guys. I hate that this is happening but I can't go. I had some last minute problems come up. Hope ya'll have fun. Maybe I can catch up with the group another time.

drafh

I called the park a few months ago because I'm staying in a hotel in Marble Falls. The park will give us a code so we can enter the park before it opens. I think it would be fine starting later in the morning to give everyone a little extra sleep and time to get breakfast.

drafh

So who will be down to ride Friday night. Trails are open till midnight or 11pm I believe.. We can do some level 1-2 trails or something to get the jeeps a bit dirty for the nice pictures the next day[emoji38]

I'm in! Let's make the most of our time on the trails.

Last edited:

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Hey, guys. I hate that this is happening but I can't go. I had some last minute problems come up. Hope ya'll have fun. Maybe I can catch up with the group another time.

I'm waiting to see info have to fly for business on a red eye tonight. If I do travel I probably won't make it back until sat morning. Should know within a few hours.

If my plans to go remain unchanged, I'll will be traveling early sat morning from west Houston (Katy area). Since true park doesn't open until 8, I will likely leave around 5:30-5:45 and be at the gates around 8.

BobbyGTX

I'm in, this will be my first trail so I'll follow your lead lol

Top Bottom