Using off road light for evil

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I flashed a vehicle with 4 kc 100 watt lights and CHP California highway Patrol saw me. I received a ticket for the uses of offroad only lights and another ticket for not having covers on my offroad lights. Fine was $880.00. Got the judge to reduce them down to $450.00. There never there when you need them but always when you dont....:banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I flashed a vehicle with 4 kc 100 watt lights and CHP California highway Patrol saw me. I received a ticket for the uses of offroad only lights and another ticket for not having covers on my offroad lights. Fine was $880.00. Got the judge to reduce them down to $450.00. There never there when you need them but always when you dont....:banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is my exact worry. I ain't got money for that shit lol

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Not with off road lights, but when I would drive a stick and some Jack ball was riding my ass I would press in the clutch n put it in reverse.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
If you hold in the clutch it shouldn't engage it so should be fine. If your foot slips off though...you're screwed lol

catahoula

Caught the Bug
That can't be good for the trans.
Leave the clutch it and the reverse light come on.
If you hold in the clutch it shouldn't engage it so should be fine. If your foot slips off though...you're screwed lol
Yup!
No because it wouldn't engaged at all lol

I thought it still messes with the syncros. I won't try it

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Haha I kinda want to try it with my dads car

I got a rule always try on someone else's before you try on your own!:cheesy::thumb:

JKFlyer

I have 2 sets of duallys and 20 inch light bar...and a set of duallys facing rear....just today I used them for first time in a hostile situation for a guy tailgating me big time and guy backed off...in daytime they were that bright! There are a lot of idiots out there so what u may think is evil is actually not!

Light on my friend!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

No it shoyldnt allow you to even enter the gear

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

That's kinda what I was thinking.... My jeep is a six speed and I kinda thought ( in my experience in like parking lots etc.) that it won't let you get all the way into gear until the tranny gears have slowed down enough. But I wasn't positive enough to say it for sure

SquareLJ

When I lived in Texas, I always had idiots doing stupid crap right in front of me. First time I found out that I could still lock up my 33's. I blinded many a person with my KCs and Delta headlights. My aux. reverse lights only come on when I switch into reverse. I've been thinking of changing that since Cali drivers love to tailgate. When I can't see your windshield behind my spare, you're way too damn close.

When I lived in Texas, I always had idiots doing stupid crap right in front of me. First time I found out that I could still lock up my 33's. I blinded many a person with my KCs and Delta headlights. My aux. reverse lights only come on when I switch into reverse. I've been thinking of changing that since Cali drivers love to tailgate. When I can't see your windshield behind my spare, you're way too damn close.

Yup they always do that in Cali just slow down even more!

David1tontj

That's kinda what I was thinking.... My jeep is a six speed and I kinda thought ( in my experience in like parking lots etc.) that it won't let you get all the way into gear until the tranny gears have slowed down enough. But I wasn't positive enough to say it for sure

Yep, I said I wouldn't try it, but I did... At just 5 mph it won't let you into reverse, and then if you keep trying it grinds like crazy. Won't be doing that again

Top Bottom