VIDEO : BACK on BIG BOY Shoes - 42" Nitto Trail Grapplers & KMC Grenades

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ripley is so smart, not sure how long it took her to get up on that tire, but that’s impressive. Looks great with the 42s, looking fwd to seeing it on the trail and how it feels power wise. Thanks for sharing
If you can believe it, what you see at the end of the video is all it took to get her to do it on her own. In fact, now, it's the first thing she wants to do when she gets into the back garage. LOL

As far as power goes, I can totally feel the power loss even with 5.38s and it sucks. I am seriously wanting a V8 now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All I can say is DAAAAAAAAAAYUM SON.

I would love to set my JT up like that, but I have looked at the numbers for all the parts needed and I think my wife would shoot me with my own guns. Looks great, has an attitude to it.

As to Ripley, like I've said before, she needs her own Utoob channel. She's a natural and smart as a whip. Always attentive and eager to please and wants Mom and Dad's attention. Great looking little girl.
LOL

Glad you enjoy seeing Ripley :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The JT looks badass with the new shoes!! Well balanced... 😎Definitely can’t wait to see it with more power under the hood. lol Ripleys awesome with those new tricks.
It may take a while but I think more power is a must now. Glad you liked seeing Ripley in action :)

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
I hate to admit it but... the tires made in Japan are made better.
Japanese quality is what you find with Bridgestone, Toyo, Nitto (same brand) etc :
Toyo/Nitto: Founded in 1945, the business currently employs around 12.000 people and has its group Headquarters in Itami, Japan.

wjtstudios

Hooked
That just looks right in my opinion, but maybe I have a warped sense of tire size. So awesome

Still breaks my heart to hear about Lisa

Top Bottom